Five Word Story

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I decided to go on American Idol with no talent. The first song I sang had everyone crying about the broken hearted lovers of the 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins. The judges cast their votes,and Simon's bloody remark was "Is that turban official taliban?"

Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties? The sound of a chainsaw took the audience by surprise as I raced downstairs only to find my mother dancing dirty with Paula and Randy. While my chainsaw gently weeped, I found a jar of pickled peppers picked by Peter. I gasped for breath as cold water ran down my red dress, exposing my hard quest for some new clothes. New clothes that unfortunately I allowed Paula pick out for herself.
Realizing that I hadn't had sex since Omar died, the great holding power Simon really rocked my world tonight. I was fully engrossed in reading Brown Cafe unbelievable situations and over9five's hysterically funny comments,it's much more fun than picking porcupine quills off Betsy.

Simon and Paula grab each arm of Randy to start stomping cockroaches that were eating flesh of the next contestant. SAT then enters the brawl. "Does anybody like their job?", he exclaims rather slack jawed, as he ran into a dude looking for Mr. Hand. The sound of a glass door banging against the jamb was heard in the distance. To my great surprise, Moreluck dug through her recipe cards and found one gem of a recipe for stewed cockroach. Simon was allergic to tomatoes so we gave his to the lady down the street.

Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing,

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I decided to go on American Idol with no talent. The first song I sang had everyone crying about the broken hearted lovers of the 31 flavors of Baskin Robbins. The judges cast their votes,and Simon's bloody remark was "Is that turban official taliban?"

Owning just one dirty dress and a pair of pumps, how the heck would I fall flat on my face and send America my red flag, 'death to the infidels' stitched on my lacy panties? The sound of a chainsaw took the audience by surprise as I raced downstairs only to find my mother dancing dirty with Paula and Randy. While my chainsaw gently weeped, I found a jar of pickled peppers picked by Peter. I gasped for breath as cold water ran down my red dress, exposing my hard quest for some new clothes. New clothes that unfortunately I allowed Paula pick out for herself.
Realizing that I hadn't had sex since Omar died, the great holding power Simon really rocked my world tonight. I was fully engrossed in reading Brown Cafe unbelievable situations and over9five's hysterically funny comments,it's much more fun than picking porcupine quills off Betsy.

Simon and Paula grab each arm of Randy to start stomping cockroaches that were eating flesh of the next contestant. SAT then enters the brawl. "Does anybody like their job?", he exclaims rather slack jawed, as he ran into a dude looking for Mr. Hand. The sound of a glass door banging against the jamb was heard in the distance. To my great surprise, Moreluck dug through her recipe cards and found one gem of a recipe for stewed cockroach. Simon was allergic to tomatoes so we gave his to the lady down the street.

Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries.

Sammie

Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries. Once she put her fingers

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries. Once she put her fingers in her bag of grapes,

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries. Once she put her fingers in her bag of grapes, she was bitten by a spider, who sat down beside

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries. Once she put her fingers in her bag of grapes, she was bitten by a spider, who sat down beside

her to get more fiber

Sammie

Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries. Once she put her fingers in her bag of grapes, she was bitten by a spider, who sat down beside her to get more fiber. But instead of fiber, spider ran into a brick wall,

DS

Fenderbender

her to get more fiber but instead of fibre,spider watched some crackhead sell lighters

Sammie

Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries. Once she put her fingers in her bag of grapes, she was bitten by a spider, who sat down beside her to get more fiber. But instead of fiber, spider ran into a brick wall and watched some crackhead sell lighters.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries. Once she put her fingers in her bag of grapes, she was bitten by a spider, who sat down beside her to get more fiber. But instead of fiber, spider ran into a brick wall and watched some crackhead sell lighters. On the way to Quebec I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee

who lost his vast fortune

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Bags belonging to the lady fell down six flights of stairs, along with her blaring ipod. The lady sat down, sobbing, holding her twisted broken leg, while reaching for her groceries. Once she put her fingers in her bag of grapes, she was bitten by a spider, who sat down beside her to get more fiber. But instead of fiber, spider ran into a brick wall and watched some crackhead sell lighters.

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't