Five Word Story

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent, intent on capturing my mother. Longing for the spy group to assist him in pursuingthe most recent Idol loser, Stug jogged away from his darkroom long enough to catch a cold. Who will take care of me when I'm sixty-four and brain dead? Meanwhile,on the way to the Museum for the Weird, crowds began to gather for a new inductee. His name would soon be known world-wide. You and I know it. His name is on the

moreluck

golden ticket member
On the way to Quebec, I met a man who just came from Nashville Tennessee who lost his vast fortune. He smiled because I didn't know where the gold was. Then STUG took his picture without his consent, posting it at the Enquirer online site. The man, it turned out was actually a KGB agent, intent on capturing my mother. Longing for the spy group to assist him in pursuingthe most recent Idol loser, Stug jogged away from his darkroom long enough to catch a cold. Who will take care of me when I'm sixty-four and brain dead? Meanwhile,on the way to the Museum for the Weird, crowds began to gather for a new inductee. His name would soon be known world-wide. You and I know it. His name is on the

bucket of chicken I buy

DS

Fenderbender
Meanwhile,on the way to the Museum for the Weird, crowds began to gather for a new inductee. His name would soon be known world-wide. You and I know it. His name is on the bucket of chicken I buy and rhymes with the phrase,today is only yesterdays tomorrow.

Sammie

Meanwhile,on the way to the Museum for the Weird, crowds began to gather for a new inductee. His name would soon be known world-wide. You and I know it. His name is on the bucket of chicken I buy and rhymes with the phrase,today is only yesterdays tomorrow. And all this time, I thought I knew everything trival, but realized, Holy Crap! what

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Meanwhile,on the way to the Museum for the Weird, crowds began to gather for a new inductee. His name would soon be known world-wide. You and I know it. His name is on the bucket of chicken I buy and rhymes with the phrase,today is only yesterdays tomorrow. And all this time, I thought I knew everything trival, but realized, Holy Crap! what a waste of my time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chapter Two. As my body, bobbed buoyantly among the sharks

a woman with a defibrillator

nearly electrocuted me on contact

Sammie

Chapter Two.

As my body bobbed buoyantly among the sharks, a woman with a defibrillator nearly electrocuted me on contact and fell into the water. I cut my hair on

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chapter Two.

As my body bobbed buoyantly among the sharks, a woman with a defibrillator nearly electrocuted me on contact and fell into the water. I cut my hair on

jagged pieces of reef coral

fethrs

As my body bobbed buoyantly among the sharks, a woman with a defibrillator nearly electrocuted me on contact and fell into the water. I cut my hair on jagged pieces of reef coral and spat out salty seawater