Fix my 22.3 please!

Brown to Brown

Hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa hoffa

22.34life

sorry brown to brown but all your post are the same,while i sympathize with you after all im a 22.3 as well you gotta post something besides this.you will get no sympathy on b.c,so my advice post about something else or dont post.

Brown to Brown

I give up Brothers and Sisters. I guess until you have your own personal givebacks on issues in the contract, many just don't give a damn about the union as a whole. I quit this, YOU'VE WON. I QUIT! Good luck to you all. Hope your personal lives don't get turned upside down because if it does, you'll see no one gives a <bleep>

packageguy

brown to brown i don't know from what part of the country your from, but in in central jersey 22.3 don't have a good reputation. i saw with my own eyes 2 guys 22.3 fighting who wanted to less work. there were 3 airs at the airport they were arguing screaming at each other i could not believe what i was seeing. there are alot of lazy people at that position, i 'm not saying you are one of them, don't get me wrong, i've read your blogs you sound like a fighter. good luck, i tell all 22.3 that work in my building to come to packages. again good luck

804brown

Hoffa hoffa ...
Hoffa ain't the answer bro. He's WHY the 22.3s are suffering. You might just have to wait a year for Sandy Pope to get in. We in Local 804 voted for change last year and unseated some long-time incumbents. Some were there for decades.
Don't give up hope . Change is coming to the IBT this year!