Flacco or RG3?

Fedex Guy

Who do you think will have the higher quarterback rating for the 2014 season? I am a die hard Ravens fan and of course I said Flacco.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Flacco for sure, RG3 will be out for the season after week 8.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

MAKAVELI

Flacco for sure, RG3 will be out for the season after week 8.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Adding Desean could certainly open that offense up. If they can protect him better than last year, they could be an offensive powerhouse.

Fedex Guy

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Adding Desean could certainly open that offense up. If they can protect him better than last year, they could be an offensive powerhouse.

That's a big "if." And desean is small. No different than them having garçon.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Anyone can get injured in football, heck Flacco could be lost for the season in the first game. Barring injury though I think RG3 has a better season due to his supporting cast.

bbsam

Staff member
It amazes me how people buy into QB's like Vick, RG3, Johnny Football, etc. They are who they are and after a season D coordinators make them human. It's the NFL. DE's run 4.6 40's. RG3 had his day in the sun but he'll be a middle tier QB at best from here on out. Flacco.

Top five Super Bowl contenders are 49ers, seahawks, cardinals, panthers, and New Orleans. I guess the afc won't be participating AGAIN this year. Just my opinion.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ill take Flacco all day everyday. RG3 is playing scared since he got hurt. His career will be mediocre at best. You cant play QB in the NFL if your scared. He will be there maybe next year and wont beat out Cousins for the starting job. RG3 will go down as a bust. I like the guy but its a shame with those injuries. Cousins is the new sheriff in DC now and RG3 cant do anything about it. Redskins will release him after next season or maybe before that. His days with the Skins are over. He will wind up being a backup somewhere.