flashlights...

old levi's

blank space
Folks, it's great that you finish your route before dark or that you know every house on your route,but the original poster clearly stated that he needed a flashlight. For all we know he may be a swing driver that gets moved from one rural route to another.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Folks, it's great that you finish your route before dark or that you know every house on your route,but the original poster clearly stated that he needed a flashlight. For all we know he may be a swing driver that gets moved from one rural route to another.
AHHHH DINO, how true that is. BTDT. Still am. Wish I could say that I get done before dark but it doesn't happen during the winter. It gets dark here at 5:30-6:00 during the middle of winter. I clocked out last night at 6:55 and it was already dark. Carry my trusty flashlight all year long though. It stays in my bag so I know where to find it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I loved to use a 1 mil CP spot but none of our trucks have plug ins for them. It would sure come in handy on some of our more rural rtes.

Talk to your mechanic, maybe he can rig something for you. If I needed a flashlight, that would surely be the one to use.

Mike Hawk

LED Maglites are the suck. High performance leds(and the circutry that drives them) need a LOT of heat sink to function, the mag lite conversion has ZERO heat sinking.
If you have a LED Maglite, look at this, the first post sums it up, it is a total POS.

A led light that uses one 18650(15 mm longer and 4 mm wider than a AA) lithium cell.
3rd marker at 75 feet.
attachment.php

This is what the flashlight looks like.
attachment.php

The flashligh itself costs about $40.

atatbl

I ROFL'ed cause on the one other forum I regular post on thi same exact thing just came up. Me wants one.

I just can't get over the fact that every advertisement I have seen has some ridiculously out-of-this-world hot dime piece doing the advertisement. It isn't even like these chicks are photchopped either. These are actual video advertisements. I am not saying they haven't had cosmetic surgery, but it is still insane that whoever does their marketing put a team like that together for a product like this.