Flashlights

I carry a small flashlight in my shirt pocket. It is small, but bright enough to illuminate house numbers at night. The tactical switch means it cannot be accidentally turned on and drain the battery.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The thread title is flashlights.......not just UPS'ers who use flashlights. The Hammer has always packed little flashlights....the mag kind whenever we go on a trip.

That really paid off one time. We went to Puerto Rico to spend a couple of days there before our Caribbean cruise. There was a hurricane the night before our arrival. There was no power when we checked in at the hotel.

They made a cold cuts, fruit & veggie buffet for a lunch. We had a flashlight to see the food better.....there was only candlelight otherwise. It was handy in the A.M. I didn't have to do my hair in the dark......of course, no hair dryer, but I could see what I was combing.

Hotel rooms can be very dark when it's night out. There were generator lights in the hall, but I didn't want my door open and someone robbing me.

satellitedriver

I still prefer my 3 cell Mag. It can get out there and light up house numbers and has enough weight behind it to be a handy defense if necessary.
Here is what I carry.
Good weight for a club, and a 6million volt punch.
Streetwise Security Guard Stun Flashlight 6,000,000

I have a very rural route.
Mountain lions, wild dogs, wild hogs and meth heads.
All of which are a threat in the dark of night.
The stun gun is-(and looks like)- a decent flashlight.
The main advantage is that it will buy me time to run, or pull my knife.
Cheap insurance.

AssistantSanta

It starts to get real dark soon after people get home from work and people like to turn on their lights after I ring the door bell and am almost back at the truck :furious:

I need to see where I'm walking and the label on the packages. I have a cheapie plastic LED one with a lanyard. Real life saver. One night, I helped until 21:00. Wouldn't have made that day through without a light.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Here is what I carry.
Good weight for a club, and a 6million volt punch.
Streetwise Security Guard Stun Flashlight 6,000,000

I have a very rural route.
Mountain lions, wild dogs, wild hogs and meth heads.
All of which are a threat in the dark of night.
The stun gun is-(and looks like)- a decent flashlight.
The main advantage is that it will buy me time to run, or pull my knife.
Cheap insurance.
Is this 'legal' to carry for work?