Flavor of the Month.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Well, it may be time to clandestinely deploy Massive Stinkies to these managers' desks (sans baggie).

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I understand signing off on errors but changes to rtb is falsifying.
image.jpg

Another time card with changed RTB time.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
WTH, Did your manager make those changes? I would make copies of this and send it straight to Memphis. Bypass your local HR, they are worthless. Include a note that you will CC this falsification to every VP and President. When they start getting things like this on their desk maybe something will happen. DO IT.

Nah. I like my manager and prefer to keep him. He's easy to work with. I don't care about this. Now if it changed my PAID time, that would be a while different story. I just keep copies in case I need it one day. :)

Purplepackage

Same here, too. The biggest offenders have had their routes adjusted, but they're still trying to play games to milk it as much as they can and they are being given as much rope as they want.

Yeah, the manager screwed that one up. He should have given the courier a warning letter for refusing to pick up the box as directed and going over on his hours. If he's screwing around with time cards, fire him.

Just came down today " no 4x10s are allowed to go even a minute over 10 hours" but yet 5x8 guys can work 55 hours if they want. I don't get it everytime this company cuts OT they just give it to someone else.

But my manager is also trying to keep the milkers away from OT, the solution work the part timers 8-10 hours LOL

Goldilocks

Just came down today " no 4x10s are allowed to go even a minute over 10 hours" but yet 5x8 guys can work 55 hours if they want. I don't get it everytime this company cuts OT they just give it to someone else.A

But my manager is also trying to keep the milkers away from OT, the solution work the part timers 8-10 hours LOL

Another way of taking back the $6 raise.