Flavor of the week

ScottyG07

Looks like the flavor of the week this week is stops per car. Monday was horrible, they broke a bunch of routes and hammered everyone else. Our on car sup was even pissed off. Oh well, looks like work till 730 or 800 every night then file, file, file!! Just wish everyone would file 9.5's. Too many scared drivers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why would they be scared to file?

Stops per car is flavor every week it seems. I'll keep punching them in the nutz right up until early retirement.

brostalss

Last week was pick up compliance. Yesterday preload was done so it was get to your trucks and split. Didn't catch this weeks flavor.

box_beeyotch

We just had that PCM this morning about going to your first stop in Orion and "if it doesn't make any sense, let someone know and we'll take care of it...(when pigs fly)"

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
My center is still without the big "O", so please excuse my ignorance. Do they really expect you to deliver the route according to "O", even though it illogical?

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
I work in a center with multiple cities where more than half of the streets are one ways. How does the "O" take that under advisement, or does IE rule?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My center is still without the big "O", so please excuse my ignorance. Do they really expect you to deliver the route according to "O", even though it illogical?
Yes.
I work in a center with multiple cities where more than half of the streets are one ways. How does the "O" take that under advisement, or does IE rule?
Your Orian soup will set the streets as one ways (hopefully the right way). If your in a city I've heard it doesn't work too well. The more gridded your area the more it gets confused and wants you to k turn. More rural is better.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Yes.
Your Orian soup will set the streets as one ways (hopefully the right way). If your in a city I've heard it doesn't work too well. The more gridded your area the more it gets confused and wants you to k turn. More rural is better.

Not always true.

All roads look flat, paved and driveable according to Google Earth.

My ORION guy was staring at his tablet and told me to turn left onto a "road" that was actually a locked and gated tractor path thru a field. Lacking bolt cutters for the gate and 4-wheel drive, I was forced to stay on actual public roads which added 8 miles and negated the entire solution he had come up with. The error was never corrected.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah I punched em in the nuttz til 9 Monday and tonight. Whatever, if they wanna play games its on lol. Aint working any harder, I don't give a dam how many stops they put on there. The more you put on, the slower im a move, and rock ya to sleep deep into the night and have a fatty check next week lol.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Not always true.

All roads look flat, paved and driveable according to Google Earth.

My ORION guy was staring at his tablet and told me to turn left onto a "road" that was actually a locked and gated tractor path thru a field. Lacking bolt cutters for the gate and 4-wheel drive, I was forced to stay on actual public roads which added 8 miles and negated the entire solution he had come up with. The error was never corrected.
If this is still a problem they can put a roadblock in on the computer to take this out of the equation. FYI.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If this is still a problem they can put a roadblock in on the computer to take this out of the equation. FYI.
If I am not competent or trustworthy enough to decide how closely to follow ORION each day, then I am not competent or trustworthy enough to help them fix the problems with ORION either. If they are so damn smart then they can figure these problems out themselves.

icu

for who you are !
Baskin Robins doesn't have crap on our center.....31 flavors my keister, how many flavors does :censored2: have....idk

Answer - 52