Flood of new hires crashing upsers.com?

UPS4Life

I'd prefer not to owe the most powerful entity in the government anything at any point.
Agreed, I'd rather get back a dollar than owe 100. It's just that much nicer going into tax time knowing I should be getting something back.

It's funny I was talking to a guy last night who worked Black Friday and he too was expecting so much more, then proceeded to tell me he's never working a holiday again. I on the other hand enjoyed eating thanksgiving with the family I have.

Sent using BrownCafe App

laffter

drivers are greedy people

In recent months, full time drivers here have been given the option to take the day off quite frequently. They were putting coverage drivers on those routes- they get paid less and finish the route quicker than the old timers. The point is, a lot of them were taking the offer. They're overworked most of the year and seized the opportunity for some time off. Eventually, they stopped taking the offer because, well, you gotta earn money...

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Ups messed up our ck. Didn't pay the time and a half. I knew they were going to screw it up. Supposed to be next day 'd to us tomorrow. Division manager asked if we can work Saturday also.