Florida UPS driver exposed himself to a young girl.

What should happen to a driver who engages in this behavior?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrownPR215

What Can Brown Do To You!
Just a possibility could he have been relieving himself and she happen to see it? Maybe he didn't have a piss bottle in his truck? Not defending the guy in any way shape or form, but as any package driver knows not every customer tells the truth you know.

bluehdmc

Just a possibility could he have been relieving himself and she happen to see it? Maybe he didn't have a piss bottle in his truck? Not defending the guy in any way shape or form, but as any package driver knows not every customer tells the truth you know.

You also can't believe everything written in the newspaper. If he's convicted he'd have to register as a sex offender so there would go his UPS career. (How could he deliver packages to schools, or homes where children might be?)

If he did it on purpose castration would be too good for this guy though.

I didn't vote though because I think it should be "suspension, and if convicted, termination"

According to the article provided by the link ( some of y'all ned to read it), he tried to say it was an accident, that he was relieving himself in a bottle. They investigators didn't buy it because of inconsistencies in his story. Then he confessed.
He confessed, fire him and be done with him. Let the law decide what to do with his testicles.

ol'browneye

If you have to pee in a bottle, do it in the back of the truck where nobody can see you! This kind of thing crosses my mind anytime I have to go, out on the route. I have driven up on the mail man relieving himself in someone's driveway! That's charges waiting to happen. There is also a video on you-tube of a Fed-Ex driver going in someones driveway next to the house. It's a very nice resi area and neighbors could easily see him if they were looking out the window or door.

When in doubt, don't whip it out!:stalker:

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
Being fired would be the least of his problems, if he lived anywhere around me.
I know it sounds like false bravado, but that is one line no one should cross.
If he pulled it out, I would show him the other end of it.
Nuff said.

you are my hero. i mean that truly. that is the line that no one should cross, but to many people close their eyes to the fact that it happens.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
According to the article provided by the link ( some of y'all ned to read it), he tried to say it was an accident, that he was relieving himself in a bottle. They investigators didn't buy it because of inconsistencies in his story. Then he confessed.
He confessed, fire him and be done with him. Let the law decide what to do with his testicles.

thank you. i agree completely. and after the law decides, and he is in jail, "bubba" will also decide.

P

pickup

I can't believe this is the first time he did this sort of thing. Probably the first he did it wearing a ups uniform driving the truck which is the equivalent of handing the bank teller the "I have a gun, gimme your money" note and the note is on the back of an envelope with your name and address on the front. Either scenario, you're as good as caught. I assume that this guy is a young driver and wasn't out there too long? Anyone know

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I can't believe this is the first time he did this sort of thing. Probably the first he did it wearing a ups uniform driving the truck which is the equivalent of handing the bank teller the "I have a gun, gimme your money" note and the note is on the back of an envelope with your name and address on the front. Either scenario, you're as good as caught. I assume that this guy is a young driver and wasn't out there too long? Anyone know

the article said he is 35. there is a poster here who said he was fired, but i cant seem to find an updated article after the original.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
remember what Sonny Corleone did when this guy got out of hand with his sister!!! U TOUCH MY SISTAH AGAIN, I'LL KILL YA !!!!

blue efficacy

So the guy exposed himself. It's not like he committed any act of violence or anything against the kid. Should he be fired? Sure! Castrated? A little extreme, don't ya think? Not condoning this, but you guys are talking about him like he's a rapist.