Flu Shots

What are your flu shot plans this year?

• I will get the regular flu shot.

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • I will get the H1N1 flu shot(s).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will get regular AND H1N1 flu shots.

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • I will not get any flu shots.

Votes: 54 66.7%

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
No flu shots here. I will refrain from picking my nose and/or putting my hands in my mouth, eyes or ears. I won't kiss hello/goodbye or shake hands with anyone. I will wash my hands before eating. This should do the job, I think.:wink2:

What? No kissing?

(Now I'm GLAD I'm not meeting you on the cruise!)

bigbrownhen

I am not one to go get the flu shot every year. I rarely get sick, maybe one cold a year, but I was in the hospital once for a week with type A flu, that was awful. I don't want to take the chance this year with all the nasty viruses around and the contact I have with the public. I deliver to too many doctor offices and one urgent care. :sick:

My hubby is diabetic, and our little one just started Pre-K this year, so they are both up for shots as well. I asked at a pediatricians office the other day what is recomended for little ones in school, and the flu shot and a H1N1 booster when available was the answer I got. Since keeping a 3yr old in a bubble isn't feasable, we are getting her the flu shot just in case.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I am not one to go get the flu shot every year. I rarely get sick, maybe one cold a year, but I was in the hospital once for a week with type A flu, that was awful. I don't want to take the chance this year with all the nasty viruses around and the contact I have with the public. I deliver to too many doctor offices and one urgent care. :sick:

My hubby is diabetic, and our little one just started Pre-K this year, so they are both up for shots as well. I asked at a pediatricians office the other day what is recomended for little ones in school, and the flu shot and a H1N1 booster when available was the answer I got. Since keeping a 3yr old in a bubble isn't feasable, we are getting her the flu shot just in case.
I hear ya. Pre-K is the equivalent of a petri dish.:sick:

Bad Gas!

No flu shots here. I will refrain from picking my nose and/or putting my hands in my mouth, eyes or ears. I won't kiss hello/goodbye or shake hands with anyone. I will wash my hands before eating. This should do the job, I think.:wink2:

Yeah, but how do you wake up in the morning without scratching your ass...It's a guy thing..

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey,when you take your flu shots are you going to use a scope?

P.s. shouldn`t it be "loaded for bare"?
Cache, will this work?
Untitled-153.png
Loaded for Bare

:surprised:

Just watching news now, and now they are saying China has found the right H1N1 vaccination !
And it's updated and will be more effective.

Holy cow, we are just lab rats ?

No, thank-you !
I'll pass.

Here is todays story (aug 30th) :

http://news.globaltv.com/video/index.html?releasePID=XqkqMXCP2ldEiDzOQttsGl_1aTALoJlK

From the country that brought you poisoned milk products and lead in children's toys. My gosh!,where do I sign up? Do you think I can get the shot at Walgreen's while I wait in line to buy mensa pads?

klein

Für Meno :)
From the country that brought you poisoned milk products and lead in children's toys. My gosh!,where do I sign up? Do you think I can get the shot at Walgreen's while I wait in line to buy mensa pads?

Without China there wouldn't be a Walmart !
I know, but China does have technoligy, too.
The most exporting country in the world, ofcourse they make mistakes.
And as far as all those kid toys go.....
holy crap... yeah, they pick stuff up from old dirty, filthy carpets, and put that in thier mouths... nothing said about that.
Carpets that pets lay on, and people step on, etc.
Now, they are thinking about banning lead pencils in schools... it's going a bit too far... I smell jelously, because China is doing so well.

Link to news video once again :

http://news.globaltv.com/video/index.html?releasePID=XqkqMXCP2ldEiDzOQttsGl_1aTALoJlK