Follow ORION 85% or....

ChicagosPrimeMinister

What rhmyes with UPS?
Beat it lol
I just find it funny how when ORION first came out, drivers were beating it by 20-40 miles but had like 67%. Now it's this lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,006
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 711

Grey

They need to make up their minds. Either stop riding me about running ORION and being way over-allowed or stop riding me about running RDO and nearly being scratch. Gotta be one or the other.

TBbrown

We've had Orion going on 2 years. Management pretty much has given up on Orion. As long as you go to your first stop in Orion they don't even care about how you run the rest of your route.

Geo926

We've had Orion going on 2 years. Management pretty much has given up on Orion. As long as you go to your first stop in Orion they don't even care about how you run the rest of your route.

Yeh that seems to be the big thing in my center as well. Make sure your first stop is in Orion!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I message the manager with how silly it is, I take a pic of my screen. When I hear nothing back, I run it my way. I usually tell them I wont make the first stop. They know mine is screwed up. They wont fix it, and my answer is I know what 100 is I dont know 85

32F driver

Stupidvisers used to tell us to make Orion our first stop, & if we can't, they need to know why. Well, every morning after the pcm, there were 25-30 drivers circled around an unlucky on road. 1st stop is on 8k shelf, can't get to it. Response was ok, if you can't reach it...They abandoned that bs over a month ago. I have never stopped running edd & not a word has ever been said to me.