Follow ORION 85% or....

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I think they are saving me for last.

You're going to have such a serious wake up call. No more using your ups truck to run big items to your house from the store. No more Dave's same deliveries from your pick ups to addresses near you. You know all those dishonest shady things you admit to doing at ups?

Yeah Orion is going to make that harder for you.

It might just crush your "ups ego".

You're so set in your ways and narcissistic that I don't think you'll be able to adapt.

iruhnman630

Apparently, Orion also includes some new fangled guarateed delivery times.

I attempted to cleverly use my trace breaks to end the loop close to pickups.

3:00, I show up with the dels, and they are pissed.

'You're 2 hours late!'

'There is no 1:00 commit time.'

'You're supervisor gave us a guaranteed delivery time.'

Amused, I texted the vacationing driver. Sure enough the on car sup had given them the 1:00 commit and center manager agreed.

I suck as a UPSer.

JL 0513

Apparently, Orion also includes some new fangled guarateed delivery times.

I attempted to cleverly use my trace breaks to end the loop close to pickups.

3:00, I show up with the dels, and they are :censored2:.

'You're 2 hours late!'

'There is no 1:00 commit time.'

'You're supervisor gave us a guaranteed delivery time.'

Amused, I texted the vacationing driver. Sure enough the on car sup had given them the 1:00 commit and center manager agreed.

I suck as a UPSer.

If they're going to do that they need to put it in the board, which they can easily do. It shows as any other commit. Some businesses I have delivered to have requested a delivery window of 10:15 - 11:00 and it's in the board as such. Big account so no argument from UPS. I've also seen 4pm committ on a board for a business that closes at 4. These need to be imputed for cover drivers.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My cover delivers before posted opening times, and doesnt take others next door as it states in the board, "if closed take to x" But he ran early .50 better than me, so hes the star and Im the crap.

Some of us drivers that ran Orion 100% were told by our center manager that we were "frustrated drivers". I guess he didn't like getting the over allowed numbers stuck up his ass.

Overpaid Union Thug

Today was my fourth day in a row with no use of ORION. And my fourth day in a row of running over their miles. And fourth day in a row of running at least an hour over plan. And they continue to leave me alone. I guess I've got them trained well. LOL!

By The Book

You've admitted it numerous times on here. You've never used your truck to bring huge items home from somewhere? You've never delivered packages you pick up in your area that were addressed somewhere in your area? You've bragged about this before.

You're not a good liar.
Hey!, pause that, I need to get some popcorn.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have on occasion used the pkg car to bring home something from Lowes or that I found on the side of the road. I have also made same day deliveries. You make it sound like an every day thing, which it certainly is not.

I drive an Altima---can't fit much in one of those. :(

They look the other way when you run an hour under.