fonts

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
No font changes on our side. We haven't made any design changes since the navigation was switched over to the right side. If it looks different it may be something that changed in your browser settings.

Fyi there was a new version of the software that we use to run this site that requires some changes in the site's design. The redesign is still a work in progress, but it will be installed here in the next month or so.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Has the font been changed on BC ??

I noticed a change myself a couple of days ago. Everything did look a little bigger, so its not just you.

By the way, the beta version that Cheryl is working on looks cool, I think everybody will like it.

over9five

Staff member
I'm with More and Scratch. My font changed also a couple days ago. It's smaller.

PS Anyone know how to enlarge it?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
i like beta stuff. i want a beta car, beta job, beta all sorta stuff. wife says no to a beta wife though.....:wink2:

all i can says is beta is beta, i don care who you are.

d

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Weird. I swear I didn't change anything about the fonts in this version, maybe something was accidently changed when I was working on the beta installation.

I do this all the time, see if it works for you:

To zoom in try holding down the ctrl key and tapping the + key.

To zoom out hold the ctrl key and tap the - key.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
If you have a 'roller' on your mouse, click the roller and then you can roll it to magnify the print. When you click on the roller you should see a magnifying glass show up next to your pointer.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Weird. I swear I didn't change anything about the fonts in this version, maybe something was accidently changed when I was working on the beta installation.

I do this all the time, see if it works for you:

To zoom in try holding down the ctrl key and tapping the + key.

To zoom out hold the ctrl key and tap the - key.

If you use Firefox, you can use MouseZoom!! I seem to use it more the older I get!!:peaceful: