Food

DS

Fenderbender
I guess my deep fried kfc chicken head was not enough to stop you from eating it.
KFC is weird..the crust tastes the best but it's the worst for ya.
Instead of the south park episode where Kenny eats all the cheese off the pizza,
there should be one where he eats all the batter off the KFC.
They closed ours ,I guess it was a corporate move,5 kfc outlets closed near here.
Did ups buy KFC?

klein

Für Meno :)
bought 2 packs (12 oz/340 gr) each of Californian Raspberrys (Driscoll's from Watsonville, Ca), for $2.50 per package on sale yesterday.
Bought some Lucerne wholemilk and Bryer's ice cream, too. (Bryer's ice cream was "buy 1 get 1 free" ).

Looking forward to homemade fresh raspberry milkshakes !

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
bought 2 packs (12 oz/340 gr) each of Californian Raspberrys (Driscoll's from Watsonville, Ca), for $2.50 per package on sale yesterday.
Bought some Lucerne wholemilk and Bryer's ice cream, too. (Bryer's ice cream was "buy 1 get 1 free" ).

Looking forward to homemade fresh raspberry milkshakes !
Bryers is good stuff sometimes on sale 2 for $5 Natural Mint Chocolate Chip is the best.

klein

Bryers is good stuff sometimes on sale 2 for $5 Natural Mint Chocolate Chip is the best.

I paid 2 for $6.99 (+ 5% tax). I was thinking of getting the mint chocolate chip, but didn't think it would go well with my 2 packs of raspberries.
Got french vanilla, and neapolitan instead.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Turkey Hill is a favorite brand in these parts cookies and cream with some chocolate hard shell yummy maybe some nuts,and some whip cream,oh yea and a cherry

klein

Eating cherries from Grandview, Washington, now (Conrad & Adams Fruit, L.L.C.)
Bought them yesterday at Safeway for $1.99 lb.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Boardwalk Health Food

Just another crazy Saturday night at JiLLy Fries ! Try the parmesan ranch dipping sauce on the side with a coating of old bay. Ohhhh yeahhh
French Fries.jpg

French Fries.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Sunday Lunch served in the CRAB Room & Boat Bar @ 12.
SUSHI BAR OPEN @ 12 Dining room open
Enjoy local clams, scallops, lobster, NJ BLUE CLAW CRABS with a ice cold beer or one of Jasons famous rum runners on our deck!
Dininig Room special 2 1&1/4 lbs lobsters $34
Check out Chef Scotts selctions below:

Grilled Swordfish with colossal shrimp & asparagus
Topped with caramelized onions, balsami
Oyster Creek Inn.jpg
Oyster Creek Inn.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Had Pan fried Barramundi with fireroasted tomatoes and succotash with shrimp yesterday while overlooking the Great Bayat the South Jersey Shore with a Corona and lime to follow it down.

texan

Had Pan fried Barramundi with fireroasted tomatoes and succotash with shrimp yesterday while overlooking the Great Bayat the South Jersey Shore with a Corona and lime to follow it down.

I like the Jersey shore. Been to Cape May, looked at the cement ship. Wonder how many know about that
and Cape May diamonds?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The cement ship is almost gone ,just a little sticks out the last time I was down. You can still find Cape Diamonds on Sunset Beach. Cape May diamonds are actually pieces of quartz washed down, and worn smooth in the process, from the upper Delaware River.[SUP] [/SUP] Legend has it that the trip is said to take thousands of years.
My wife's family had a house in Town Bank not far from there on the Delaware Bay.