Fool me once, shame on you.... fool me twice....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As expected, another BUSH has tossed is hat into the ring. Using the same behind the scenes players as his brother maroon W. Bush, his views on the world is the same as always.

More wars, tax breaks for the rich, deregulation on industries that create monopolies, cuts to social programs and big promises that they will never fulfill.

People on the right are just dumb enough to believe the snake oil that JEB BUSH is selling.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
What is he good for? Absolutely nothing!
original.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry TOS , It's not war mongering .
It's basic survival .
If these people wish to live their lives according to 5th century rules so be it .
But we in the modern world should not be forced to follow their twisted logic .
So nuke their countries back to 5th century living conditions and leave them alone there .

BrownArmy

It's basic survival .
If these people wish to live their lives according to 5th century rules so be it .
So nuke their countries back to 5th century living conditions and leave them alone there .

Were you the one guy at the Santorum 'rally'?

rod

Retired 22 years
Quit pusillanimous-footing around trying to fight a "nice" war. You can't win if you are only going after a select group with drones and such. Even better idea--get out completely and let them kill themselves and trash their own countries. Quit sending every scumbag country aid--they all hate us anyway.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
no refugees , too.
Let them stay there and fix their own messes .
It's basic survival .
I'm shocked , not a single " Derail " .

brett636

For me Jeb is probably the least interesting candidate out there. His strategy is to go more RINO than Romney in hopes that he draws votes away from the Democratic nominee. Basically he will just try to be a democrat-lite candidate ignoring the fact that Romney had millions fewer votes than his predecessor McCain in 2008 despite going down the same path. If Jeb is the nominee then I may just stay home...

bbsam

Staff member
Quit pusillanimous-footing around trying to fight a "nice" war. You can't win if you are only going after a select group with drones and such. Even better idea--get out completely and let them kill themselves and trash their own countries. Quit sending every scumbag country aid--they all hate us anyway.
You don't have to nuke them to do that. Just carpet bomb the cities and go home. Wait a week, repeat.

Fact is, the military industrial complex has made literally trillions on "precision" capabilities but in doing so has all but eliminated one of it's most effective attributes as well as deterrents: relentless, unrestrained, horrific chaos.

rod

Retired 22 years
You don't have to nuke them to do that. Just carpet bomb the cities and go home. Wait a week, repeat.

Fact is, the military industrial complex has made literally trillions on "precision" capabilities but in doing so has all but eliminated one of it's most effective attributes as well as deterrents: relentless, unrestrained, horrific chaos.

Anything other that what they are doing now would be an improvement.