Football Smack

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
lagniappe

I have never heard that one AJ. I had to look it up. :happy2:

Good job Saints. One game closer.................

I did also. :peaceful:

Good deal AJ, now if we can make it to the Super Bowl and have a Saints/Chargers game that would be great!

I thought it was a form of pasta

"something given or obtained gratuitously or by way of good measure."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagniappe#cite_note-0

In the case of the Saints...they gave us just a little more!!

Now GEAUX RAVENS!!!!

:happy-very:

D

Dis-organized Labor

Stop by the bakery and order a dozen of something, the clerk says, "here is some lagniappe," and you watch her bag you a baker's dozen. Just a little more.

So then it's not pasta, it's like a donut? How did you know the clerk would be a female? You think a guy can't bake?? Is that what this is becoming??? You slamming us now???? Just because the Saints won are we're chopped liver now???

Last edited by a moderator:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Don't forget what the Saints organization did for Deuce...that shows respect and gratitude for his past contributions....something you don't see a lot of anymore.

I agree.

Class act!!

And Carney was replaced but not kicked to the curb. He is still with the Saints.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Yawn...can the Ravens v Colts be any more boring?

He is a good QB but his commercials are more exciting to watch than this game!!!

YAWN

D

Dis-organized Labor

It's probably too late; but i saw this and i thought maybe this is the way to decide the Superbowl on BC this year

[video=youtube;HcwX2TnsTPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwX2TnsTPE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dis-organized Labor

So the decisionm will come down to the Saints and the Colts.

Who'll get the chair? Manning!!!!!!!!! Sorry AJ; gonna' crush the Saints!

ups1990

Props to the Jets Nation. You beat the Chargers. I feel that the Jets defense made them play too tight and caused the Charger offense to make mistakes.

I'll be rooting for the Saints. Charger fans still miss Drew Brees.

Second, Jets. Never have disliked the Jets. Love the unis. Who doesn't like the most interesting man in the world, Mark Sanchez.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Back to important issues.....
p7150696t130.jpg