Football

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rose,J20110709_low.jpg

CATZILLA

I don't care about the NBA, but the NFL is pretty close to a deal since the owners won the appeal...of course you will hear every spin in the world simply because the media has a job to do. lol

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Free agent moves were pretty crazy today, almost too much to digest in one sitting. The Pats certainly weren't shy about making a splash, Mcnabb to Minnesota and Hasselback to Tennessee are both interesting moves. I can hardly wait for preseason :happy2:

brownedout

Free agent moves were pretty crazy today, almost too much to digest in one sitting. The Pats certainly weren't shy about making a splash, Mcnabb to Minnesota and Hasselback to Tennessee are both interesting moves. I can hardly wait for preseason :happy2:
Was actually just thinking of posting the same sentiment, just wait until tommorrow when all of this becomes official, crazy will become dizzying. 4 PM ET I believe was the time I read.

clueless

<rant>Kevin Kolb out of Philadelphia. Good. Glad the crybaby found a team who would take him. Not content sitting on the bench. Puh-lease. Kolb=average (at best) NFL player. He seemed to feel he was entitled to be a starter. Boo Hoo. 'It's my turn.' Like a whining child. It's not about you, Kevin. It's about what's best for the team. And Vick is simply more talented than you are. Deal with it.</rant>