Football

moreluck

golden ticket member
2i7sduo.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Wow, lotta big moves today, Welker to the Broncos is the biggest but a lot of other very good players changed teams as well.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They did pick up Amendola, who I've always liked. If he can get past his injury issues (big if) he could have a big year with Brady throwing him the ball.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm curious as to what free agent WR the Ravens might go after, since we got rid of Boldin and now it looks like Dennis Pitta might be gone too. I am not OVERLY concerned with the defensive shakeup, but some of the offensive moves are troubling

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Interesting headline:

Patriots signed Tebow due to 'spirituality,' owner says

"For me personally, having Tim Tebow on this team, he’s someone who believes in spirituality, he’s
very competitive, works hard and has a great attitude,” Kraft said.

“He’s a winner, and the fact that spirituality is so important to him is very appealing to me.”

Read more: Patriots signed Tebow due to 'spirituality,' owner says | Fox News
Don't buy it.
They signed him because:
Belichick thinks he might be able to help them win some games.
He's relatively cheap at this point, so if it doesn't work out they haven't lost much.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There was talk of the Pats using Tebow at tight end, looks like that might be a necessity now.

Hernandez may not be guilty but he is sure is acting like someone who is. Smashing his cellphone, vandalizing his home security system and hiring a house cleaning crew?

Gronk is already out due to his 6th surgery.