Football

moreluck

golden ticket member
...and you plan to do this from the comfort of your fully appointed, luxurious home set within the confines of your lily white gated community...?
I'm not the one who said "I'm oppressed". The diva did!!

I salute the flag at the entrance to my lily-white gates and also at my luxuriously appointed home.
"Someone" means someone who really knows what oppression means.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm not the one who said "I'm oppressed". The diva did!!

I salute the flag at the entrance to my lily-white gates and also at my luxuriously appointed home.
"Someone" means someone who really knows what oppression means.

That "someone" clearly would not be you.

I do agree with you that Kapernick needs to get off his butt and stand alongside his teammates during the playing of the National Anthem.

This reminds of the parents who do not want their children to recite the words "under God" while saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school. My advice to them would be the same as it would be to Kapernick-----stand there in silence and then sit down.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Perhaps you could lean out your kitchen window and tell one of the illegals mowing your lawn to show him what it truly means to be oppressed.
They are not oppressed either....besides, they only mow the front yard and I would have to yell out my office window (in Spanish) for anyone to hear me.

My idea of oppression is to send this young ingrate multi millionaire diva to Afghanistan and let him make it there!

moreluck

golden ticket member
185728_image.jpg