Eye To Eye Contact.

This might be a stupid question. But. If you clock out. Then punch in again to run a pickup. Does the pay remain the same ? I caught wind from a guy that's the second report of the day is double time ?? Don't kill me if this is wrong lol. Just over curious

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This might be a stupid question. But. If you clock out. Then punch in again to run a pickup. Does the pay remain the same ? I caught wind from a guy that's the second report of the day is double time ?? Don't kill me if this is wrong lol. Just over curious

Same pay rate unless going back on the clock puts you over 8 hours at which point you would be on overtime.

GetTacosOrDieTrying

What's in the box!!!!!?
They normal cancel the first punch out and count the 2nd

Is it typical to be sent home before your 3.5hr guarantee? I'm lucky to get 3 hrs most days. As an unloader, they send me home after my last truck is empty. Can I demand my guarantee even though there is literally no work for me to do? My seniority date is next month so I don't really want to cause waves just yet.

Is it typical to be sent home before your 3.5hr guarantee? I'm lucky to get 3 hrs most days. As an unloader, they send me home after my last truck is empty. Can I demand my guarantee even though there is literally no work for me to do? My seniority date is next month so I don't really want to cause waves just yet.
Are you in Union?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If you don't make book until next month, you are not yet entitled to a 3.5 hour guarantee.

I'd better be since they're taking 13 bucks out of my weekly paycheck! ;)

Shoot! I don't know how people can last 90 days on so few hours. No wonder turnover is so high!
Then you are guaranteed your 3 and a half hours. Offer to work first and point out that you didn't get your guarantee.

If they send you home, file a grievance