UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Can I get In Trouble for air being placed on the 8000 and 4000 shelf and it Being late ? It was. Spad to the 1000s. ?? There's no way I can written up for that right ?

You are responsible to make sure that the air in your EDD is on your car and, yes, you can get written up for late air if you failed to do so.

oldngray

nowhere special
Can I get In Trouble for air being placed on the 8000 and 4000 shelf and it Being late ? It was. Spad to the 1000s. ?? There's no way I can written up for that right ?

If you can't find NDA's you are supposed to have loaded where there were supposed to be loaded send a message that you couldn't find them (before the commit time) to protect yourself. If you don't then yes, they can jump on you for the late air. If you find an air later after you sent a message then no, you would be in the clear and it would be on the preloader.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you can't find NDA's you are supposed to have loaded where there were supposed to be loaded send a message that you couldn't find them (before the commit time) to protect yourself. If you don't then yes, they can jump on you for the late air. If you find an air later after you sent a message then no, you would be in the clear and it would be on the preloader.

Yet another reason why retirees should refrain from posting on the operations threads.

We are directed to verify that the air in EDD matches what is on the car before we leave the building. Any late air or air not found is then on us, not the loader.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yet another reason why retirees should refrain from posting on the operations threads.

We are directed to verify that the air in EDD matches what is on the car before we leave the building. Any late air or air not found is then on us, not the loader.

Another example of why things are different in the BOG vs the real world. Some routes are bricked out and you can't go through your entire loads looking for packages. Yes, verify your airs before leaving and if you are missing any notify a supervisor. You should ALSO send a message in DIAD so there is a record of it.

Future

Victory Ride
Depends on the Center. Some they insist on loading them in the cars even though it ends up taking more time to dig them out to verify.
They went through flavor of the month in my building ....currently loaded in 1000 section...that could change next month

oldngray

nowhere special
They went through flavor of the month in my building ....currently loaded in 1000 section...that could change next month

Some cubicle dwellers get the bright idea that loading them reduces AM time. After enough service failures they usually go back to leaving them out. Until the next genius revives the idea.

Eye To Eye Contact.

I informed supervisor before I left that there were two air in my air manifest that I couldn't locate. Then later the green light of death popped on asking why I had late air. The day has passed and nothing about a warning letter so I'm good for now lol

Hi guys,
I'm still fairly new so seniority is still an abstract concept for me. Seems like there are 30 working days of probation, and 90 calendar days until seniority. What's different about the 60ish days between? That's where I'm at right now.