brown-nosing

I am scheduled to take a road test in a manual tranny truck for a casual package delivery driver position (seasonal). I know how to drive a stick, but I've never owned one and it's been a long time since I handled one. Is there anywhere I may be able to rent a stick?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I am scheduled to take a road test in a manual tranny truck for a casual package delivery driver position (seasonal). I know how to drive a stick, but I've never owned one and it's been a long time since I handled one. Is there anywhere I may be able to rent a stick?

For $100 an hour, and a damage waiver, you can practice in my pickup.

Five hour minimum.

I believe the standard answer is rent a uhaul.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

If, you know how to drive a stick. Who doesn't?

Then,.......

You know how to drive a stick.