FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What's so hard?!?! It's moving boxes! Seriously.. don't the preloaders had a guide sheet??!?! Come on the sort aisle.. we push/lift/drop/slide/move 5000+ packages per shift!! Guys crying about 1000-1500?? Geeze man.. grow a pair!
Keep your mouth shut until you've preloaded. I was a sorter too, and it's a cakewalk compared to preloading.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
How hard is this to comprehend? We called about an hour before USUAL break time, trying to time it right, the driver had instructions to call my guys cell when he arrived on property. Our part time sup ran out to the guard shack with my card to sign and brought it back. It sat for about 10 minutes before break hit. Was almost perfect timing.

Why does this very simple gesture of mine seem to bother you so much? Yes, i dropped $$$ on pizza for my fellow co workers... they all do a great job... so I took care of them.. just the way I do to my employees at my day job. This is why my employees and co workers respect me, cause I show appreciation where it's deserved!
When did it become "your job" to take care of "your guys" in the sort isle? Just do your job and go home. Sounds like you did it to toot your own horn about how cool and thoughtful you are. I call BS. I've never heard of a PT hourly buying pizza for everyone in your area. Why not just buy it for the whole reload Mr big baller.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
3 months??? Is been maybe 1 month since I signed.. the 22.3s are still getting sorted out.. I'm not worried I know I'll be driving at peak, but I'll have to respectfully decline seasonal driving and wait for either the cover or ft spot next year. I can't quit my day job for 2 months of driving with no guarantee come January/February.
im pretty sure you were on here bragging back in April or May.
You can't accept a FT bid and then "respectfully decline " to drive peak. You obviously didn't accept a FT driver position. Your "way" that you just described isn't for a FT bid. You most likely signed a TCD bid. If you decline, you might want to read the southern supplement because you will be DQed for a year if I recall. You will also garner a reputation as a guy who can't be dependable for a center as a driver. FT management might not let you qualify later and make your 30.

And I'm pretty sure everyone one on BC told you how this is and you swore up and down that you were FT driver after 8 months and we didn't know :censored2:. Ummm yeah you were wrong. You signed for a TCD spot and you took a DOT physical. You haven't even attended the driver training they do for either 1or 2 weeks. But hey I'm sure management will love that you wasted their time getting ready to "qualify" and then tell them "sorry not interested because I don't want to give up my 50k /year auto zone job.

You really don't know how ups works and for all your bragging, now you're back pedaling.

What's it like being an idiotic tool like you??

Orion inc.

I like turtles
But not from a driver
Again, I think it's a nice gesture. But it should absolutely not be expected from anybody.
I've only ever seen FT or PT management do this. I've never seen an hourly buy pizza for their sort. Maybe a soda for someone, but whipping out that credit card and springing for crap pizza like papa johns???

Nah that's a management move. Our Jakey boy took a PT position and doesn't want to admit it. No one talks about "their guys" like "his sort isle" except new PT sups.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've only ever seen FT or PT management do this. I've never seen an hourly buy pizza for their sort. Maybe a soda for someone, but whipping out that credit card and springing for crap pizza like papa johns???

Nah that's a management move. Our Jakey boy took a PT position and doesn't want to admit it. No one talks about "their guys" like "his sort isle" except new PT sups.
You've got to remember the scale I'm used to. A sort you're used to, is probably 10-20x larger than what my experience has been. When I ran local sort, I was the only management person in the building 9 out of 10 times. 7 local sorters TOTAL. It's a lot more personal than the larger buildings.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You've got to remember the scale I'm used to. A sort you're used to, is probably 10-20x larger than what my experience has been. When I ran local sort, I was the only management person in the building 9 out of 10 times. 7 local sorters TOTAL. It's a lot more personal than the larger buildings.
And I could see you do this. Orlando has a huge sort isle. You're telling me that jake spent a few hundred or less to buy pizza for a bunch of guys because he's their friend??

Nah. He's full of it.

wayfair

swollen member
Cheap ass.

totinos maybe

totinos_pepperoni_party_pizza_01.JPG