AutoZone

BrownPower
In some cases as long as the part time employee works their primary shift and drive peak they are guaranteed 8 hours. He may be a part timer who they are using for the season, as you said and just gets a lot of hours. His driving ground may help him in the starting of his progression, in not sure. If what he says is true about 9 spots possibly opening up next year, he's sitting in a good spot.
Thank you.. I don't understand how all these guys think they know what happens in every center, in every hub... Cause their center at their hub takes 7 years to start driving, all the others must be that way too.. faceplanted can vouch.. our hub is hurting for drivers!

AutoZone

BrownPower
but he has more money than all of us Gumby. Don't you know????

My car is worth more than his house and his free checking account. And it's paid for.

He's funny though. He thinks he has a bid route as a part time swing driver
Dude you are the most pathetic instigator I've ever talked too.. you put words in that you want others to see..""hey, check out my new Nikes!".... What did he say?? "He said he's better then Michael Jordan and Nike is making a shoe for him!".... That's how far you stretch things.. I've never said I'm ft... Yes, I signed ft offer acknowledgments... I have gained my seniority, so I'm obviously not a seasonal.. and I know they go route cutting.. I watched many guys come back in the hub last year... For less then a month.. and they were all back out driving everyday after that... My center has 94 routes with a 17% growth rate.. how many does yours have?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Dude you are the most pathetic instigator I've ever talked too.. you put words in that you want others to see..""hey, check out my new Nikes!".... What did he say?? "He said he's better then Michael Jordan and Nike is making a shoe for him!".... That's how far you stretch things.. I've never said I'm ft... Yes, I signed ft offer acknowledgments... I have gained my seniority, so I'm obviously not a seasonal.. and I know they go route cutting.. I watched many guys come back in the hub last year... For less then a month.. and they were all back out driving everyday after that... My center has 94 routes with a 17% growth rate.. how many does yours have?

popcorn.png

AutoZone

BrownPower
If you have sooo much money saved and made so much all while supporting a wife and kids at auto zone then why are you so anxious to be a FT driver???

Because you don't have 3 years of money squared away or else you would have stayed at auto zone and waited for a FT opportunity not a PT TCD.

You're so full of it
100k+ working 70+ hours a week.. have to pay for my insurance, no match 401.. no weekends off.. no retirement pension.. work holidays.. no vacations... Or, 90k with free insurance, a pension, weekend off.. holidays off.. retirement.. tons of vacation.. less mental stress... That's an easy decision of why I want to be a ft driver.. I know your dumb a55 can't comprehend that basic reasoning... Car business, I'll work till I die.. UPS, I'm done at 60.

wayfair

swollen member
I'm going to bed. You can stay up all night and think about me.. I know you do all day already.. ferret
haha ferret?

you are on a split route .... not A route..... there's like 40 drivers right now going out with the loads you have... 50 -80 stops ... those guys still need help....

wayfair

swollen member
You clearly have no idea how my center works... Or how many work in my center.. you only know the "southern supplement".. you're clueless as to actual work flow in my hub and center.
ok youngblood.... no, there isn't 50 new drivers I've never seen... we had ice last week and 2 of 'em were in collisions... welp today, they were recognized and given a pair of socks to congratulate them..

AutoZone

BrownPower
haha ferret?

you are on a split route .... not A route..... there's like 40 drivers right now going out with the loads you have... 50 -80 stops ... those guys still need help....
Split routes do 180 stops and 300 packages?? This was before peak by the way... Obviously I'm doing more right now... 220 yesterday... But the highest stop route in my center was 212 before peak started.. my route has more stops and packages then the average route day to day before the peak season. You're making no sense and again trying to assume you know what's going on in my center when you're not there... Why are you guys doing that? Why is it so inconceivable for you guys to believe? Shouldn't y'all be happy someone that wants this is getting it?? Why do you guys feel the need to bash people for getting there quicker then you did? I'd be happy for the young guys and help them.. not bash them.. you guys are terrible people. I feel sorry for you.. you guys can gloat about how great your lives are on here, but in reality, I bet you're all pathetic, low self esteem, drink the pain away losers... Sad.. very sad..

Orion inc.

I like turtles

So you accepted a FT bid? That contradicts everything you've ever posted. How can you be a TCD and a FT driver? You can't.

What you signed Mr car parts is an acknowledgment that your name is on the PT to FT pool bid list.

You really are stupid.

And if you're in your late 30s or early 40s and haven't gone FT yet, you'll be working way past 60 or you won't even aquire 20 year pension.

Let's recap. You don't know the contract, how the pension works, PT to FT bid process, peak season routes and staffing, or How bid routes work.

Have fun working all day xmas eve rookie. Better not say no or you'll be blacklisted by your management team as a difficult TCD. And they'll send back to the sort rookie.

Ups used to have high standards of hiring drivers.

You're proof they don't anymore

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Split routes do 180 stops and 300 packages?? This was before peak by the way... Obviously I'm doing more right now... 220 yesterday... But the highest stop route in my center was 212 before peak started.. my route has more stops and packages then the average route day to day before the peak season. You're making no sense and again trying to assume you know what's going on in my center when you're not there... Why are you guys doing that? Why is it so inconceivable for you guys to believe? Shouldn't y'all be happy someone that wants this is getting it?? Why do you guys feel the need to bash people for getting there quicker then you did? I'd be happy for the young guys and help them.. not bash them.. you guys are terrible people. I feel sorry for you.. you guys can gloat about how great your lives are on here, but in reality, I bet you're all pathetic, low self esteem, drink the pain away losers... Sad.. very sad..

You're on a peak junk run of resi split work, few businesses and no pick ups right?? That's not a "route". That's work overflowing that they move off regular drivers and create a "route" because the work becomes very condensed and tight in small areas. Basically the routes get smaller in area but higher in stops and packages for that area.

That happens in every urban area not just Orlando. It's what they do in big cities.

And let me shed some light on why you get treated on here like you do. You're an arrogant ass that thinks he knows everything. You're basically the guy we all get as a helper one year that we all want to kick his ass off our car. The one that thinks he knows it all.

But hey keep crying how "nobody likes me" while calling people fags or old timers.

Which I find funny because I'm in my early 40s

AutoZone

BrownPower
You're on a peak junk run of resi split work, few businesses and no pick ups right?? That's not a "route". That's work overflowing that they move off regular drivers and create a "route" because the work becomes very condensed and tight in small areas. Basically the routes get smaller in area but higher in stops and packages for that area.

That happens in every urban area not just Orlando. It's what they do in big cities.

And let me shed some light on why you get treated on here like you do. You're an arrogant ass that thinks he knows everything. You're basically the guy we all get as a helper one year that we all want to kick his ass off our car. The one that thinks he knows it all.

But hey keep crying how "nobody likes me" while calling people fags or old timers.

Which I find funny because I'm in my early 40s
So you're saying my junk route has been set up since early August for peak? Lol rightttttt... And there you go accusing me of saying I'm ft when I've never said it.. I'm early 30s, I'll be done with ups after 20 years of pension build.. I'll have plenty of other money coming in.. I don't know why anyone would want to put in 30 years on PC.. only if I'm on feeders doing hook and book would I consider working 30.. even then probably not.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
So you're saying my junk route has been set up since early August for peak? Lol rightttttt... And there you go accusing me of saying I'm ft when I've never said it.. I'm early 30s, I'll be done with ups after 20 years of pension build.. I'll have plenty of other money coming in.. I don't know why anyone would want to put in 30 years on PC.. only if I'm on feeders doing hook and book would I consider working 30.. even then probably not.

Do you even know what a 20 year pension pays? And that has to be 20 FT years big guy. Your PT years accrue very little. If you go FT say at 38, you're looking at 58 just for 20, and 63 just for 25 and 68 just for 30 and 73 for 35.

Let's just say I hope you got money saved because you're going to be very disappointed at what 20 pays out. Maybe you can go back to autozone after your whopping 20 years at ups???

Yes you're running a junk run. You probably get splits from a few loops. Am I right? It's a junk "training " route Mr know it all. It's not a bid route.

I've noticed you only comment in this thread as to impress the "new hires". You claimed you were a driver. You aren't. You're a part time TCD that can be sent back to the sort at any time.

Anything else you want to be proven wrong about Mr has never read the contract.

Bug Green

At what point are you in the union and what are the pay progressions? I have been at UPS for 8 months now... I busted my tail off loading and now know the sort for the whole building. I have been told thay I get a "sort dollar" for every night I sort, but apparently I am supposed to get it permanently after so long. Also every February and April, UPS gives everyone a small raise, but I've not recieved one yet. Do I have to wait until I've worked a calendar year before recieving them?

AutoZone

BrownPower
At what point are you in the union and what are the pay progressions? I have been at UPS for 8 months now... I busted my tail off loading and now know the sort for the whole building. I have been told thay I get a "sort dollar" for every night I sort, but apparently I am supposed to get it permanently after so long. Also every February and April, UPS gives everyone a small raise, but I've not recieved one yet. Do I have to wait until I've worked a calendar year before recieving them?
You need to pass your sort test with a 98% or higher. That's when you'll get your $1 raise.. until then, you're being exploited by the management. Go in 30 minutes early and pass your sort test!!!! Or you're just losing $1 every hour you work.. you don't "just get it" after so long....

AutoZone

BrownPower
And you're a union member when you sign up and start paying dues