For our UPS Ladies, Inflammatory Breast Cancer

UPS Lifer

This is not the normal lump that you look for while checking for breast cancer.

I got this link from a ups retired email list. Some of you (I hope all the ladies) may have heard of this... if not, I thought it was important enough to share.
I am going to be sending this to every woman on my personal email list as well. I also pray that none of you have to go through this!

Channahon

Thank you so much for posting this information. I had over the years coordinated and particpated in Strides against Breast Cancer walks, and never heard of this type of breast cancer.

Nor have I ever been made aware by a doctor, or when getting a mammogram. I forwarded this link to all my friends and family.

UPS Lifer

You are welcome! I have been so gun shy with a lot of the emails that you have to double check through snopes.com, I did some additional research to make sure this was true. As the pollsters say.... I vetted it!

I found it hard to believe that this could be something that most of us were not aware of! All the more reason to get it out there.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Lifer, I thank you as well. I have never heard of this form of cancer. I learned something new today. And for this one, I will be forever greatful.