For pete's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Calling a member a liar is why that thread got locked and posts deleted.

You are responsible.

Envy and jealousy is all it is.

Live a simple life and save your money so when you are making 100k a year you can put it in the bank.

I'm responsible for bringing to light such an asinine story as sitting on 4.5 mil and why someone would physically work with a nest egg as vast as that.

I also will not bring up "lying" or "maroon" again in any future posts as putting them together will end my career here on BC and will lead to nothing but turmoil.

kingOFchester

I'm responsible for bringing to light such an asinine story as sitting on 4.5 mil and why someone would physically work with a nest egg as vast as that.

I also will not bring up "lying" or "maroon" again in any future posts as putting them together will end my career here on BC and will lead to nothing but turmoil.

Ok, but I am Scott Davis. I come on here to get in touch with the front lines.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I may still be able to put "lying" and "maroon" together when talking about our peak business plans set forth this peak by the UPS BOD but may let someone else take the brunt.

:surrender:surrender:surrender:surrender:surrender:surrender:surrender:surrender:surrender:surrender:surrender:surrender:surrender

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Are you calling me a liar? I am Scott Davis.
I would never do that as calling someone a liar is against section 6 of the TOS.

6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

I am arguing in polite and reasonable logical terms that Scott Davis would not be on Brown Cafe because he would have no motivation to come on here.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

upload_2013-12-28_20-9-15.jpeg

kingOFchester

I would never do that as calling someone a liar is against the TOS.

I am arguing in polite and reasonable logical terms that Scott Davis would not be on Brown Cafe because he would have no motivation to come on here.

And someone with a net worth of 4.5 million, no debt and a 1k a month life style would not drive a brown turd because he would have no need to do that.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And someone with a net worth of 4.5 million, no debt and a 1k a month life style would not drive a brown turd because he would have no need to do that.

That would certainly be a good discussion if we can do it in a reasonable and civil debate and exchange of ideas. I was the first person to question the implausibility of such a situation and I did it in a civil way without relying on abusive personal attack to do so.

6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

I got locked out before I could ask why would someone sit on $750k in cash which is about $740k too much for someone making their money work for them.

kingOFchester

What did I miss??? Who says he has 4.5 million???
Damn, I miss all the good stuff.

Heff said "liar liar pants on fire".
I have been outed as a Scott Davis imposter.
Something got said and something got done.
And someone took a dump during this thread.

Oh, and Upstate sang Kumbaya with me.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I'm sorry Over
Saying or calling someone a "lying" "maroon" is against TOS

I suggest if you want that loan , you call him "Uncle" :bigsmile2:

Status
Not open for further replies.