For Sale

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well I am doing my best to support my local economy. Yesterday we were at a local motorcycle shop getting parts for our Dyna. And they had on consignment a '99 HD SuperGlide. 34,000 miles. And the best part I know the owner so I know it been well taken care of. Yup, I bought it. I am so excited. Thought it a very good deal and couldn't pass it up.

99 superglide 001.jpg

99 superglide 002.jpg

Now my bike is for sale. 95 Sportster 1200 (stock) approx 25000 miles, garaged, full sized windshield, saddlebags (not stock), well taken care of. Very nice looking bike.
99 superglide 001.jpg
99 superglide 002.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well I am doing my best to support my local economy. Yesterday we were at a local motorcycle shop getting parts for our Dyna. And they had on consignment a '99 HD SuperGlide. 34,000 miles. And the best part I know the owner so I know it been well taken care of. Yup, I bought it. I am so excited.

Nice bike, Dilli...I am about to head out for a three hour ride.
3 weekends in a row out riding in January and February...life is good.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Congrats! I would love to trade in my Sportster now because it is a great time to trade up but I really don't want to swing another payment at this time. Unless someone wants to trade even with me for an Electra Glide :happy2:.

Big Babooba

My sister-in-law's brother-in-law has 5 Indians. If I had the money, I would start my collection with this one. It's a 1939 Indian 4 cylinder. My first route had the former Indian / Rolls Royce factory on it. I delivered to it every day. There are still a few old Indian employees kicking around but they are dying off. I still occasionally see a few Chiefs on the road around here, but never a four. Time was I've been told, if you rode a Harley around here, you'd be run out of town. I saw this bike on eBay and it is currently bid up to $13,000! You gotta love that left hand throttle and suicide shifter!

rod

Retired 22 years
I fired mine up in the garage the other day. Does that count? Unfortunately there is still 2 1/2 to 3 months of winter left around here. I might have to load it up and haul it to Airizona like I did last year for the month of Mar.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sounds like a great idea ROD. Come on out! We are getting alot of rain right now but this to shall pass. LOL

We haven't had ours fired up all winter, either. We were getting oil changes done for Laughlin in Apr., hence the reason for going to the shop and the reason I found this new one. Hopefully, by this fri I will have it home.:dance:

chev

Nightcrawler
That's so cool dilli. Very nice bike.
I did my part to stimulate the economy this weekend as well. :happy-very:
I bought an 07' Suzuki GSXR-600 and paid cash. Can't wait to tag it and ride.
I've not taken a pic yet but this is exactly what it looks like.
blackgixxer.jpg

My brother bought the same bike this weekend too but his is red and white.
We spent all day Saturday driving over 300 miles to trailer them home.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Cool Chev. I got mine home on Fri. Slapped my plate on it from my other one so we could go for a short ride. I love it. Now I need to get it registered.

rod

Retired 22 years
blackgixxer.jpg

Nice bike--- do you plan on riding it on one wheel or two?:peaceful:

chev

Nightcrawler
Nice bike--- do you plan on riding it on one wheel or two?:peaceful:
:D Thanks
lol, getting too old for one wheel death riding. My brother and I plan on going to take the safety course again for a refresher and a little discount on the insurance. I've not ridden in 6 years so it will be "steady as she goes" for a bit. We don't have the nice wide open spaces here like dilli. We have to really watch out for the morons around here.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
blackgixxer.jpg

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
i have an 05 gixxer 600. i love it.be prepared to get snubbed by the harley guys at the meeting points. its all about style ya dig. haha
i bought an 06 drz 400 super moto. that is the most fun i have had riding in a while. almost too fun. i have been pulled over twice so far. got lucky to get a warning both times.

i know a guy who wants to trade me his 01 883 sportster straigt up for my gixxer.
im tall do you think its something to consider. i kinda wanted a harley...
since i got the super moto to play around on been thinking hard about it.
can you make an 883 suitable for taller riders?

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:D Thanks
lol, getting too old for one wheel death riding. My brother and I plan on going to take the safety course again for a refresher and a little discount on the insurance. I've not ridden in 6 years so it will be "steady as she goes" for a bit. We don't have the nice wide open spaces here like dilli. We have to really watch out for the morons around here.
That's a nice sentiment Chev. Yes we do have alot of wide open spaces. Unfortunately, we also have one of the highest per capita of senior citizens. This does not make for safe riding conditions.:dissapointed: If fact in some areas, IE: where UPSLIFER lives, it is downright dangerous. UPS's defensive driving habits has nothing on what defensive driving a motorcyclist has to do.