For Sniper

Sniper

I'm assuming 157 Hillsboro is your home....I didn't bother looking. Selling a home in 37617 wouldn't buy a decent condo in many parts of the country.

Don't forget we can transfer with FedEx...does your beloved UPS offer that?

BTW I know you looked...couldn't help yourself.

Sniper

Looks like no one was home and somebody jumped in your pool. Probably heading for the enclosed hot tub (?) next.

That's exactly right. No one was home because we were WORKING. All made possible by my career at FedEx, and so was the shop. Wants and needs.

Wolfman Jack was home, he is always home.

pooljack.jpg
pooljack.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's exactly right. No one was home because we were WORKING. All made possible by my career at FedEx, and so was the shop. Wants and needs.

Wolfman Jack was home, he is always home.

View attachment 10151

Well, now I have to look...at the pool. Where is the Confederate flag and black kid holding the lantern? Nice ce-ment pond.

Last edited:

Sniper

Again the race card. Now your sounding like a broken record.

You tell me, and I will keep showing you. Time to go in and stretch and flex. I love my job most days and you can't stand it. That is your problem not mine.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Again the race card. Now your sounding like a broken record.

You tell me, and I will keep showing you. Time to go in and stretch and flex. I love my job most days and you can't stand it. That is your problem not mine.

Time to go and touch your toes, cause Fred is going to bend you over all the day long. You need to be "flexible". My guess is that the Confederate flag is out in front of the house. Or is it behind the gun rack in the rear window of your F150?

Sniper

Time to go and touch your toes, cause Fred is going to bend you over all the day long. You need to be "flexible". My guess is that the Confederate flag is out in front of the house. Or is it behind the gun rack in the rear window of your F150?

Neither, that ugly race card again. I drive a Tacoma thank you. :happy-very:

Sniper

I think it's a Yankee :wink2: truck made in Kentucky. Now it's a darn Yankee because it moved down south and stayed. I hope everyone had a good week and a have a nice weekend. It's been a long week.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think it's a Yankee :wink2: truck made in Kentucky. Now it's a darn Yankee because it moved down south and stayed. I hope everyone had a good week and a have a nice weekend. It's been a long week.

I loved being called a Yankee by everyone I encountered down South. Apparently, the Mason-Dixon line is where forward begins and reverse starts.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Sniper can't be racist. He has a BLACK dog.

NonyaBiznes

It really says "no dumping"...will try and get a better pic up...lol
Nice gazebo and that little basketball hoop is too cute. That gas grill has got to go. You light that thing under the "carport?" Thought only YANKEES grilled with propane? I'd be scared after a "long day at Fedex", I'd drive right into that pool. Landscaping needs to be worked on ... plant some flowers, especially in the front to cover that metal box and those "weeds" around the mailbox ... not so good. That bush in front of the front door ... good spot for a "thug" to hide, when you pull in. But I'm sure you come out of your car, with everything but the kitchen sink.

Sniper

Can't stand it can you.

Called me out and I SHOWED you.

Now YOU are checking on me while YOU hide behind the keyboard. That's a safe play, no RISK in that at all.

It is what it is...don't tell me... SHOW me. :happy-very:

oh...I forgot...whatever :gun_banda

NonyaBiznes

Can't stand it can you.

Now YOU are checking on me while YOU hide behind the keyboard. That's a safe play, no RISK in that at all.

Can't stand what? YOU put yourself out there.

Sorry, I can't take the credit for CHECKING on you.

Now speaking of RISK. You put your family at RISK, by putting all your personal business on the WWW.

Yes, it is what is! You HIDE behind your weapons.

Seriously, WHERE are you lacking?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Can't stand it can you.

I haven't checked you out, but it would be really easy, because you've provided your address, zip code of your residence, the station you work for, and even the asset # you drive. You've also indicated that your wife is an employee and that you have a Facebook page. Need I go on? Should I tell you how stupid it is to toss all of your info out there like an open book? You say you are/were a cop....even Barney Fife would know not to spread all his sheet all over the Internet. Oh, and we also know what your business is. If I wanted to rob your house, I could do it while you're out delivering, and I would even know where Fido is (by the cement pond), so I could take him out first. Geez.