For the City Drivers

HomeDelivery

Apparently you like being used and abused for little pay and no benny's.....

We get paid from My start time till I punch out (except for a one hour lunch ). I get paid $32.26 for the first 8 hrs and $48.39 for anything more each day. I say each day because OT is after 8 a day not 40 a week. I almost for got we don't pay for are health care and have a pension.

yea, thanks for that reminder... that you get paid when you walk into the building until you walk out of it

my brother is in the warehouse as a ups box monkey right now for a few years now & he's giving me some disappointing facts on how long it takes to become a driver.

i was also a former ups warehouse worker, & when i saw the opportunity to straight into the driver part, even if it was with the competition, i took it.

However, one express driver & a local HD driver has made it into UPS as an off-the-street hire recently, so i know it can be done.

right now, i'm biding my time until my youngest son is out of diapers and into kindergarten at least. HD is also flexible w/ my start times; i can come in 6AM one day and 830AM on another day.

I'm not as bad as Cement's HD driver of only grossing $95 a day since i'm close to peak season loads & is grossing $125-$150 a day right now...

it's just nice to park it & enjoy the sea breeze some days when i'm done & the sun is still out...

Photo-0001_zpsf347c887.jpg