For those that think filing doesn't help

AutoZone

BrownPower
Unload sup was putting 70+ lb irregs on the sort belt last night.. asked him to stop 3 times.. then as back is turned a 73lb round irreg comes barreling down the belt and missed me by 1 foot!! I yelled across "are you a friend-ing maroon!!! I said stop! You almost injured me with that one!!!! Asked what his name was and who instructed him to unload irregs on our belt. He told me it's none of my business.. I went and got my sort sup, and he didn't know, come back and ask him again, he tells me a fake name Mike... then someone said his name is Darnell.. had to get in his face, get his id, and make him write his name on my grievance form... anyone know if that's standard practice for them to deny giving their name, and then giving me another sups name instead of theirs?? I almost hit this little twerp last night...

Faceplanted

Unload sup was putting 70+ lb irregs on the sort belt last night.. asked him to stop 3 times.. then as back is turned a 73lb round irreg comes barreling down the belt and missed me by 1 foot!! I yelled across "are you a friend-ing maroon!!! I said stop! You almost injured me with that one!!!! Asked what his name was and who instructed him to unload irregs on our belt. He told me it's none of my business.. I went and got my sort sup, and he didn't know, come back and ask him again, he tells me a fake name Mike... then someone said his name is Darnell.. had to get in his face, get his id, and make him write his name on my grievance form... anyone know if that's standard practice for them to deny giving their name, and then giving me another sups name instead of theirs?? I almost hit this little twerp last night...
Your not driving yet? I heard Orlando hub already got 20 or so new package drivers

Smart ass sups won't give their name.....

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Cool story. They made a FT driver work the sort isle last night? Never heard that happen.

Let us all know when they walk you out and terminate you for workplace violence. Sounds like you're very close to it

AutoZone

BrownPower
Your not driving yet? I heard Orlando hub already got 20 or so new package drivers

Smart ass sups won't give their name.....
We've gotten at least 20 drivers back in the hub for 22.3s... even a couple feeder guys opted in to 22.3 for less pay, but a 4 day work week..

I'm just sitting and waiting.. playing their game.. it's coming.. they have no choice, especially with peak around the corner, and as short as they are.. I think almost every driver that took 22.3 came from kissimmee center.. apparently theirs a terrible sup there.. so I'm pretty sure I'll end up there and dq'd like he's done to everyone else.. lol oh well.. a guy on my sort aisle has been dq'd twice within 3 weeks by him.. he's still driving every day tho, they just switched him to east center.. apparently they can't afford to stick the dq's down right now with being as short as they are...

Orion inc.

I like turtles
We've gotten at least 20 drivers back in the hub for 22.3s... even a couple feeder guys opted in to 22.3 for less pay, but a 4 day work week..

I'm just sitting and waiting.. playing their game.. it's coming.. they have no choice, especially with peak around the corner, and as short as they are.. I think almost every driver that took 22.3 came from kissimmee center.. apparently theirs a terrible sup there.. so I'm pretty sure I'll end up there and dq'd like he's done to everyone else.. lol oh well.. a guy on my sort aisle has been dq'd twice within 3 weeks by him.. he's still driving every day tho, they just switched him to east center.. apparently they can't afford to stick the dq's down right now with being as short as they are...

I've never heard of a feeder driver giving up a feeder job for a 22.3 combo job. Let alone never heard of a combo job only being 4 days a week.

If you accepted the full time bid like you claim, you don't sit and "wait and play their game". They have a certain number of days to move you to that FT classification by the contract.

So you didn't accept FT like you claimed 4-5 months ago??

Last edited:

Faceplanted

All the combos were 5 day an crap posistions such as loader/sorter, unload/irreg ect.

It's possible a few dick suckers go those changes to easier spots

Did you get dq? Honestly? You seem to have lost lots of your enthusiasm. There are 20-30 new guys that have either qualified or are in the middle of qualifying. Some.... From what Orlando drivers told me are damn near brand new

If your being honest you need to find out what's going on and if your getting :censored2:ed with seniority.

Pool bids are by quarter unless the list has not been exhausted so make sure you keep signing the bid sheets. If you do get dq from full time driver you can still attempt to qualify before the year if you try cover driver

Orion inc.

I like turtles
All the combos were 5 day an crap posistions such as loader/sorter, unload/irreg ect.

Did you get dq? Honestly? You seem to have lost lots of your enthusiasm. There are 20-30 new guys that have either qualified or are in the middle of qualifying. Some.... From what Orlando drivers told me are damn near brand new

If your being honest you need to find out what's going on and if your getting :censored2:ed with seniority.

Pool bids are by quarter unless the list has not been exhausted so make sure you keep signing the bid sheets. If you do get dq from full time driver you can still attempt to qualify before the year if you try cover driver

If he got DQ from FT,he'd have to wait a year before he could accept a ft bid I'm pretty sure. I never got DQ but that's what happens here.

Faceplanted

If he got DQ from FT,he'd have to wait a year before he could accept a ft bid I'm pretty sure. I never got DQ but that's what happens here.
You can attempt for cover driver as its a different bid classification. If you get dq from full time you have to wait another year like you said to re attempt full time.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Art 20 section 5 in the Master Contract
Management is required to wear ID that verifies them as such. File a grievance on that, especially on one that's acting the way you described.

In2Deep?

Recently received a check for $600 and have filed 9.5 every week since getting it.

There is a second step to the 9.5 grievance process but don't expect management to offer that into freely. After 5 or 6 grievances they are supposed to review your route to get rid of stops. Surprise your sup tomorrow by asking during PCM. They love that

AutoZone

BrownPower

No, I've yet to even start my training on route.. apparently they're still weeding thru the list. The training so said I'll for sure be driving by peak, but i know I need to get 1 day on road before Oct 31, to be able to finish my 30 thru peak.. if I go out after that, all the time I put in thru peak still doesn't qualify my 30.. so my fingers are crossed I can get this guy to take me out at least 1 day!!!! And the 22.3s work 4 10s (2 5hour shifts combo).. Monday-Thursday.. 2 feeder guys and at least 20 ft drivers have come back in the hub.. so obviously all their routes need to be filled by all the covers.. and now all the covers need to be replaced which is why is moving so rapid in right now.. our BA says there's still another 20-30 guys coming back in off the road for 22.3.. there moving about 2-3 a week back in the hub it seems.. so again, fingers crossed to just get 1 day out there so that my time during peak counts as qualifying..

Orion inc.

I like turtles
No, I've yet to even start my training on route.. apparently they're still weeding thru the list. The training so said I'll for sure be driving by peak, but i know I need to get 1 day on road before Oct 31, to be able to finish my 30 thru peak.. if I go out after that, all the time I put in thru peak still doesn't qualify my 30.. so my fingers are crossed I can get this guy to take me out at least 1 day!!!! And the 22.3s work 4 10s (2 5hour shifts combo).. Monday-Thursday.. 2 feeder guys and at least 20 ft drivers have come back in the hub.. so obviously all their routes need to be filled by all the covers.. and now all the covers need to be replaced which is why is moving so rapid in right now.. our BA says there's still another 20-30 guys coming back in off the road for 22.3.. there moving about 2-3 a week back in the hub it seems.. so again, fingers crossed to just get 1 day out there so that my time during peak counts as qualifying..

You need to get a day in before October period or none of it counts towards seniority not October 31st. October 15th is the beginning of "peak" in the southern supplement. Unless your BA has an outside contractual agreement in your area for seniority to count in October otherwise it's technically October15th

Looks like you're going to be a seasonal TCD or otherwise you would of been on road already. They know this and they won't start you in September.