For You Global Warming Sheep

Bad Gas!

Did somebody say gas? I'm here...I never blame the dog..I am the dog.And proud of it..Back on thread..Al Gore is gonna be pissed when we have a global cooling in 20 years and he becomes the laughing stock of the U.S.Of course his fat-ass won't be here to see it..

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Be interesting to see what kind of device is used to capture the gas.

Believe it or not, a device like this already exist. About twenty years ago, my wife was working in a hospital. One of the gastro docs had a weird fascination with this topic and built something to measure flatulence output. My wife called it a "fartometer".:doctor: true story.

tieguy

Banned
Believe it or not, a device like this already exist. About twenty years ago, my wife was working in a hospital. One of the gastro docs had a weird fascination with this topic and built something to measure flatulence output. My wife called it a "fartometer".:doctor: true story.

rofl, they should sell them on ebay. there are people that would buy one just for the amusement.

diesel96

I can see it now. Strict regulations on cows. Or will Al Gore cash in on this too and create "cow carbon credits" so that farmers will make him even richer? Will farmers be fined if their cows have too much gas? LOL! Will juicy steaks go by the way side?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,379801,00.html

I love a good steak myself, but I limit my meat intake since researching the effects on my health and the enviroment.
Those who share Big Arrow's view simply for the sake of attacking Al Gore or Liberal tree huggers for a juicy steak ever consider the negative impact (besides methane gas) that the beef industry has on our environment, land and rainforest here and worldwide. Our fresh water, energy, and transportation supply to support meat industry is staggering. Herbicides, pesticides and steriods, cattle waste more than humans X10 become run off in our rivers, lakes, streams and aquafirs. On our personal health is gravely effected (remember the phrases "Got Milk" or learning the Food pyrimads in school emphasizing Meat and diary), our carnivous appetite to feed excessivly, reduces our ability to feed the hungry and starving of the world. Unchecked and un-regulated due to lack of resources are the treatment of animals and sanitary conditions at slaughter houses. Lets not forget the turn around of illegal immigrants encouraged to cross the border and work at these farms and slaughter houses so they won't get organized laborers who will protest the working and inhumane conditions. This is not a Rep/Dem or a Con/Lib issue or agenda, this is a Earth preservation and enviromental issue, as well as health an effects on healthcare costs and animal welfare issue. In fact, when the total damage is assessed, we may find that cattle, raised and utlilized by man in its present form, may wreak more havoc on our planet than viruses, wars and other forms of destruction. Besides leaving our kids and grandchildren in debt, are we going to leave them a wasteland to?

http://www.tii-clics.org/Archive1/Beef.html

tieguy

Banned
I love a good steak myself, but I limit my meat intake since researching the effects on my health and the enviroment.
Those who share Big Arrow's view simply for the sake of attacking Al Gore or Liberal tree huggers for a juicy steak ever consider the negative impact (besides methane gas) that the beef industry has on our environment, land and rainforest here and worldwide. Our fresh water, energy, and transportation supply to support meat industry is staggering. Herbicides, pesticides and steriods, cattle waste more than humans X10 become run off in our rivers, lakes, streams and aquafirs. On our personal health is gravely effected (remember the phrases "Got Milk" or learning the Food pyrimads in school emphasizing Meat and diary), our carnivous appetite to feed excessivly, reduces our ability to feed the hungry and starving of the world. Unchecked and un-regulated due to lack of resources are the treatment of animals and sanitary conditions at slaughter houses. Lets not forget the turn around of illegal immigrants encouraged to cross the border and work at these farms and slaughter houses so they won't get organized laborers who will protest the working and inhumane conditions. This is not a Rep/Dem or a Con/Lib issue or agenda, this is a Earth preservation and enviromental issue, as well as health an effects on healthcare costs and animal welfare issue. In fact, when the total damage is assessed, we may find that cattle, raised and utlilized by man in its present form, may wreak more havoc on our planet than viruses, wars and other forms of destruction. Besides leaving our kids and grandchildren in debt, are we going to leave them a wasteland to?

http://www.tii-clics.org/Archive1/Beef.html

my god I never knew the beef industry was so evil. No wonder cows have horns.:happy-very:

diesel96

my god I never knew the beef industry was so evil. No wonder cows have horns.:happy-very:

LOL....Especially those Texas long horns :-)punk:hook'em horns)
Well after my rant, I'm going to Outback Steak House now....But I'm ordering the lamb chops.......Guess I am a "global warming sheep"

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Personally, I am offended by cows being blamed for global warming. We used to raise pure bred beef cattle (Limousine breed, much better than Black Angus) for ten years. I never once heard or smelled any one of them with gas.:wink2:

Overpaid Union Thug

To say that this isn't a conservative or liberal issue is partly correct. It's mainly a liberal issue because they are the ones that tend to believe this type of garbage. Even without proof that man is causing global warming they still dish out more nonsense as if it is scripture. This deal with the cows is hilarious but pathetic at the same time because some people are actually taking it seriously. LOL!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had to laugh the other day when Mr. Global Warming himself, Al Gore went in to speak at an event and he left the limos running & the AC blowing the entire time he was inside for the event. What an idiot and a hypocrite !!