Forced Ignore List

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Upstate, and other members. when you observe a behavior and believe it to be the actions of the BC Staff, please do not start a thread, post or otherwise discuss the action on the public forum.

Unfortunately, this thread has gained life and deleting it is probably not the optimum solution at this point.
Ok Cheryl Jr.
To hell with the TOS.
This site is yours now anyway.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Upstate, and other members. when you observe a behavior and believe it to be the actions of the BC Staff, please do not start a thread, post or otherwise discuss the action on the public forum.

Unfortunately, this thread has gained life and deleting it is probably not the optimum solution at this point.

IOW, double standards.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Exactly. I mean sure I think it's entirely childish when I've and BB completely derail a thread with comments a 5 year old would find immature but would I ever complain hell no. I just choose not to respond.

I do believe they should learn to use the private message function though.
GumbyChrist.jpg
It's really dark under the bus! I won't speak for IVE, but feel free to put me on Ignore if my immaturity bothers you. Or use the derail button.

However, a Mods actions cannot be criticized or questioned on the Brown Cafe forum.
If a member has a problem or question about Moderation, that should be communicated by reporting a thread or post or via the "Conversation" function to Cheryl or any of the Mods.

One of the problems is rarely does a Mod say they've taken action so that the affected member can speak to that Mod in private. Another problem is the inconsistency it the type of action taken. One Mod may just change a word and let a post stand. Another will butcher a post to the extent they meaning is lost and would be better to delete the entire post. And I have seen Mods go on a tangent of over supervision but since it's done anonymously it can't be addressed one on one or in conference with Cheryl to discuss a specific Mod.

One of the problems is rarely does a Mod say they've taken action so that the affected member can speak to that Mod in private. Another problem is the inconsistency it the type of action taken. One Mod may just change a word and let a post stand. Another will butcher a post to the extent they meaning is lost and would be better to delete the entire post. And I have seen Mods go on a tangent of over supervision but since it's done anonymously it can't be addressed one on one or in conference with Cheryl to discuss a specific Mod.
That's why this guy should be the commissioner.

[quoie="bleedinbrown58, post: 1267598, member: 46975"]Don't report an accident...you'll get a really long vacation then.[/quote]
No, Ill just get hit by a car, and keep working!...really...friend n really!