Forced Ignore List

[quoti="cachsux, post: 1267576, member: 5529"]One of the problems is rarely does a Mod say they've taken action so that the affected member can speak to that Mod in private. Another problem is the inconsistency it the type of action taken. One Mod may just change a word and let a post stand. Another will butcher a post to the extent they meaning is lost and would be better to delete the entire post. And I have seen Mods go on a tangent of over supervision but since it's done anonymously it can't be addressed one on one or in conference with Cheryl to discuss a specific Mod.[/quote]
This Is a good post! where can I report it as such?..lol

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am one of the other mods. I rarely delete anything except profanity, and whole posts if I dont know what to do because it is simply bad. I dont always notify the poster because we are all adults, and if it gets deleted, you know why. You can contact me at anytime, and I will respond when I see it in my inbox. I am not in contention for the worst mod because lately, I have not been here much. I have one of those jobs, that has literally left me defeated, with the cold, ice, and work load. I am a mod because it is still a nice place to come, to get warm. I generally do not go to the bickering threads. If I wanted that I could have stayed at work. I would not want to be a mod, if I didnt have this place to also come to to be part of an extended family. Im like a hallway monitor, or a playground safety guard. I try and do my part to keep it a fun place.

While always comments are welcome, I think it works just fine the way it is. Most of the time, sincerely. Do we need grievance hearing? If it is that bad, write to one of us, and ask.

I am one of the other mods. I rarely delete anything except profanity, and whole posts if I dont know what to do because it is simply bad. I dont always notify the poster because we are all adults, and if it gets deleted, you know why. You can contact me at anytime, and I will respond when I see it in my inbox. I am not in contention for the worst mod because lately, I have not been here much. I have one of those jobs, that has literally left me defeated, with the cold, ice, and work load. I am a mod because it is still a nice place to come, to get warm. I generally do not go to the bickering threads. If I wanted that I could have stayed at work. I would not want to be a mod, if I didnt have this place to also come to to be part of an extended family. Im like a hallway monitor, or a playground safety guard. I try and do my part to keep it a fun place.

While always comments are welcome, I think it works just fine the way it is. Most of the time, sincerely. Do we need grievance hearing? If it is that bad, write to one of us, and ask.
You are the best.......looking Mod!...Please dont delete this post!....

Johney

Is it just me or does it seem this thread is identical to the "Forced Ignore List" thread?

Last edited: