Forced to work through break, not given my 10 minutes until I was ready to punch out

menotyou

bella amicizia
Re: Forced to work through break, not given my 10 minutes until I was ready to punch

They don't know the tricks to make management give you a break. They need someone like me on their sort.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Re: Forced to work through break, not given my 10 minutes until I was ready to punch

You make them realize it's advantageous to them to give you a break.

Kis124

It amazes me that certain supplements allow UPS to get away with not allowing breaks for Part-Timers. Every building I've ever been in, a loud buzzer sounds, and the entire part-time sort goes quiet. It's always been this way. In fact, if you are part-timer, and are still working, both union and management workers will get on you here.

No breaks? Where is your hub, Soviet Russia?

might as well be. They start us so late, that some of us only get our 3.5 by wrap up. And the sups may as well have bull whips...From the time the trailer hits the door..regardless if one of us is in the bathroom, we get 40 minutes to finish. We are lucky we can even go to the bathroom...all we hear is hurry up...damn bathroom is halfway to the exit lol, and god forbid its summer...hard to hurry and go when everything is sticking to ya