Foreign relations

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now in India, people are burning an effigy of Obama along with the American flag. Maybe Obama needs to go there and try to talk some sense into those people.

Also the AlQaed is saying kill all American officials!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
What's Mitt gonna do? Does he have a position on India? I know he wants to go to war in the Mideast, but what about India? How does that tie into his stance on China? Inquiring minds want to know.

If you don't know what Mitt would do, why don't you tell us what you think would be best?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mitt's not the president. Even the one who is runs away to fundraisers to dodge the trouble. Wait for the debates for more specifics.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Mitt's not the president. Even the one who is runs away to fundraisers to dodge the trouble. Wait for the debates for more specifics.

So blind faith in Rmoney? I'll bet you $10000 there are no specifics on the economy of foreign relations in the debate. We'll cut taxes for the middle class ($200-250,000), We'll stand by Israel, no matter how stupid they act. Loopholes? We'll let Congress decide, because they have a great track record and are well loved and respected by all who have bought one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So blind faith in Rmoney? I'll bet you $10000 there are no specifics on the economy of foreign relations in the debate. We'll cut taxes for the middle class ($200-250,000), We'll stand by Israel, no matter how stupid they act. Loopholes? We'll let Congress decide, because they have a great track record and are well loved and respected by all who have bought one.
Gee, somebody had 'blind faith' in Obama!! He had No experience.
You should quit beating a dead horse!

moreluck

golden ticket member
And we're going with Mitt, 'cause he has so much experience?
He has run a busness, dealt with payrolls, was governor of a state, turned the olympics around when they were scandal ridden.

With needing spending cuts, Obama has not done it! That's his experience!

moreluck

golden ticket member
2014-0429-BaseballAtFootballGame.jpg