forgot to put lunch in my board

mnmoe

so if i read your note correctly if you dont take a lunch (workin through it) you still put it in the board if so why woul u put it in the board if u didnt take it

mnmoe

guys in mn you get 60 min 4 lunch 40 lunch and 20 break we get paid 4 20 min 40 is unpaid is that true 4 all of you noww listen up if we only take 20 break you put 20 in other work under v paid break they can only take the rest of your break if you put it in lunch be it 1 min or all 40 min I REPEAT THEY CAN NOT TAKE ANY LUNCH OFF YOUR TIME CARD UNLESS YOU OUT IT IN PLEASE REPLY TO THIS IF THEY DO IT SOME OTHER WAY OUT THERE

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
guys in mn you get 60 min 4 lunch 40 lunch and 20 break we get paid 4 20 min 40 is unpaid is that true 4 all of you noww listen up if we only take 20 break you put 20 in other work under v paid break they can only take the rest of your break if you put it in lunch be it 1 min or all 40 min I REPEAT THEY CAN NOT TAKE ANY LUNCH OFF YOUR TIME CARD UNLESS YOU OUT IT IN PLEASE REPLY TO THIS IF THEY DO IT SOME OTHER WAY OUT THERE

Uhh........What?

upsgrunt

Punctuation, as well as clarity, seems to be optional in the Midwest.

Careful---I'm from the midwest and I pride myself in those details. There is intelligence outside the east coast whether you want to believe it or not. We are not all hicks like you seem to have it in your head.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
In the SW we get 1 hour also, but its broke down to 1/2 hr un paid and 2 pd 15 min. We have to enter the lunch or face a warning letter. If you put your lunch in and work throught your lunch you are falsifying company records. We also put our breaks under other work paid break. Yes you are right they are not allowed to change your time card, this is why many are recieving warning letters for not putting a lunch in. When Ups lost the lawsuit in CA it became a major issue. PS It would be alot easier to read your posts if you would take the extra time and write everything out.

browniehound

Are you trying to say you get 60 minutes for lunch, 40 minutes is unpaid, but you get 20 minutes of paid break. If you don't take all of your 40 minutes unpaid and only put in what you did take, then UPS will only dock you for the time taken?

Is that what you were trying to say? If that's what you meant, why not just write it that way so we don't have to read your page of words and abbreviations 4 times to understand what you are attempting to tell us?