Former Employee questions

Dmoney

Quick info, my last day was on the 24th of feb so I have a couple of questions:

1. On UPSers.com there is a check with a check date of this past friday (march 9th) but it has not been direct deposited into my bank account. I assume this is my last paycheck and it was my unused week of vacation. are they not able to deposit it into my bank account because i am a former employee?

2. are my unused option 3 hours going to be paid out to me as well?

supervisor is on vacay this week and can't help. he is the only word i trust. so now i turn to you my fellow well paid slaves. can anyone help?

Indecisi0n

88095_300.jpg

UPSGUY72

Quick info, my last day was on the 24th of feb so I have a couple of questions:

1. On UPSers.com there is a check with a check date of this past friday (march 9th) but it has not been direct deposited into my bank account. I assume this is my last paycheck and it was my unused week of vacation. are they not able to deposit it into my bank account because i am a former employee?

2. are my unused option 3 hours going to be paid out to me as well?

supervisor is on vacay this week and can't help. he is the only word i trust. so now i turn to you my fellow well paid slaves. can anyone help?

Stop by the building or call your HR person.

Floyd Gondolli

Na na na na. hey hey hey goooodbye. Sounds like you want to segue into if you made a mistake leaving. Looks like your taking a lot of steps back and not moving on. I've witnessed this before.

Dmoney

thanks for all the replies. i cant go to the building anymore because i am not even in the same city. i'll probably just go ahead and contact HR and see what info they can give me. two more things:
Well paid slaves = what we call ourselves at our hub. well-paid people who receive awesome benefits but almost no respect.
Floyd: i do not regret leaving at all. never assume. it makes an [ASS] out of and [ME].

working up a sweat

I suggest you talk to your FT supe to make sure you verify that you are on the re-hire list. Then call the union hall and get a withdrawal card.
I left in 2001 and did that. I was re-hired in 2009. The withdrawal card saved me from paying Teamsters initiation fee again.