Former UPS pilot-Child molester

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
25 years isn't nearly enough for what he did to those boys. He'll probably get credit for time already served. Man...What goes on behind closed doors.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
25 years isn't nearly enough for what he did to those boys. He'll probably get credit for time already served. Man...What goes on behind closed doors.

He's going to be 74 years old when he gets out and I'd be willing to bet that he will need a colostomy bag by the time they are all done with him. Child molesters typically do not fare well in prison.

wannabeups

It absolutely boggles my mind how an adult can do ANYTHING to harm child. I believe with ALL MY HEART AND SOUL there is NO SUCH THING AS A BAD KID.

I can remember when my son was little. I pulled into the driveway. He started jumping up and down screaming "Daddy". I can tell you something inside of me changed that day.

People like this guy needs to be thrown into the lions den with about a half a dozen hungry lions.

D

Dis-organized Labor

25 Years!! Why not 25 to Life??? Did he have to kill them to get morre time???

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
He won't serve out the 25,my guess is he will meet his maker within a year & then will be truly judged !! My friend is a corrections officer in Da Big House and these guys are called "skinners" and once in general population they are open game!!! Happy hunting!!

hdkappler

He's going to be 74 years old when he gets out and I'd be willing to bet that he will need a colostomy bag by the time they are all done with him. Child molesters typically do not fare well in prison.
:happy2:hope you are right.put him in with gen popultion.label him as a child molester.he may not live to long.he is a disgrace to everyone even ups.

dragracer66

I hope for the next 25 years Bubba and all his friends spend all day flying there torpedos into his dark hanger!!!!. Man that crap pisses me off!!!!

BROWN430

Sick SOB. I've got a buddy that is a prison guard. Sometimes they let things slip when it comes to " chester the molester" and let the right prisoners find out. Then justice will be served. He will get his. It's just to bad for the children he screwed up for the rest of their lives.

blue efficacy

Wow you people are a bunch of savages.

To condone prison violence is to spit in the face of the justice system.

Why don't we just start convicting and executing people for probable cause for murder? Those scumbags don't deserve the burden of "beyond a reasonable doubt" right?

A child molester is certainly a bad person and deserves punishment. But that punishment is 25 years in prison, not being subjected to untold violence at the hands of other dangerous convicts.

It is truly sad that as a society we are so tolerant of prison violence. Even the worst criminal has a constitutional right against cruel and unusual punishment.

over9five

Staff member
Wow you people are a bunch of savages.

To condone prison violence is to spit in the face of the justice system.

Why don't we just start convicting and executing people for probable cause for murder? Those scumbags don't deserve the burden of "beyond a reasonable doubt" right?

A child molester is certainly a bad person and deserves punishment. But that punishment is 25 years in prison, not being subjected to untold violence at the hands of other dangerous convicts.

It is truly sad that as a society we are so tolerant of prison violence. Even the worst criminal has a constitutional right against cruel and unusual punishment.

I think the child molester is the savage. Don't forget who are the REAL victims here, the innocent children who will live with what this monster did to them for the rest of their lives.
I'm 100% for prison violence. If you don't like it, don't do the crime.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I think the child molester is the savage. Don't forget who are the REAL victims here, the innocent children who will live with what this monster did to them for the rest of their lives.

Cut off his Tallywacker with a rusty knife. Or maybe accidentally leave a rope laying in his cell.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Over, I couldn't agree with you more.

Blue, you haven't a clue as to what these boys went through. You don't like prison justice? To damn bad. I would have no regrets what so ever in letting this information out into the general population. NONE! Judge me? Feel free, because I DON'T GIVE A ................

You know what's truly sad................. you would justify his existance by denying him the justice that he deserves. He deserves to die.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
He should have got 25 years for each child he molested. He will probably get out early and molest more kids. I have no sympathy for child molesters and rapists, they don't deserve the right to ever walk the streets free again.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
He should have got 25 years for each child he molested. He will probably get out early and molest more kids. I have no sympathy for child molesters and rapists, they don't deserve the right to ever walk the streets free again.

That's probably how the majority of the general public feels. Too bad the bleeding hearts run this country.