Fortunately, he is ok....

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
I know of a case where two kids pullled a bb gun on a guy and he pulled his REAL gun and shot and killed one. these stupid punks are lucky the same didnt happen to them

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If I were the judge I would bring those 4 kids to UPS Monday morning and have them apologize to the driver during the PCM.

I would be a little concerned about the guy who left the comment.

bigbrownhen

PUNKS!!!!

Thanks goodness this driver wasn't hurt seriously. He is lucky, he could just as easily lost an eye if the BBs hadn't hit his cap. I hope those jerks get a judge with a creative mind to make them realize how serious this situation is.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They ought to be taken out to the wood shed with a willow switch. Drop 'em and grab your ankles boys!

Thats too lenient.

A better punishment....would be to make them come in to UPS every morning for a month at 6:00 AM to spend the entire day watching the Hazardous Materials Training Video set to automatic replay....followed by a 2 hour recitation of the Ten Point Commentary and the Five Seeing Habits.

Sort of like Chinese Water Torture, only more effective.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thats too lenient.

A better punishment....would be to make them come in to UPS every morning for a month at 6:00 AM to spend the entire day watching the Hazardous Materials Training Video set to automatic replay....followed by a 2 hour recitation of the Ten Point Commentary and the Five Seeing Habits.

Sort of like Chinese Water Torture, only more effective.

I think the judge ought to let us decide the punishment. There are some great ideas here. LMAO

W

westsideworma

sentence them to a couple weeks loading feeders in the middle of summer (when they've been baking in the sun) bonus points if its really humid as well.:happy-very:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I think they should be sentenced to being an onroad sup for life.

Sorry, cant do that.

Amendment VIII of the United States Constitution: "Excessive Bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishment inflicted"