Fortunately, he is ok....

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by NHDRVR, May 14, 2010.

NHDRVR New Member

2. edd_tv

edd_tv Cardboard picker upper

I know of a case where two kids pullled a bb gun on a guy and he pulled his REAL gun and shot and killed one. these stupid punks are lucky the same didnt happen to them
  3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

If I were the judge I would bring those 4 kids to UPS Monday morning and have them apologize to the driver during the PCM.

I would be a little concerned about the guy who left the comment.
  4. bigbrownhen

bigbrownhen New Member

Thanks goodness this driver wasn't hurt seriously. He is lucky, he could just as easily lost an eye if the BBs hadn't hit his cap. I hope those jerks get a judge with a creative mind to make them realize how serious this situation is.
  5. fxdwg

fxdwg Member

I think the Commenter would fit right in here at BC!!
  6. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

They ought to be taken out to the wood shed with a willow switch. Drop 'em and grab your ankles boys!
  7. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Thats too lenient.

A better punishment....would be to make them come in to UPS every morning for a month at 6:00 AM to spend the entire day watching the Hazardous Materials Training Video set to automatic replay....followed by a 2 hour recitation of the Ten Point Commentary and the Five Seeing Habits.

Sort of like Chinese Water Torture, only more effective.
  8. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I think the judge ought to let us decide the punishment. There are some great ideas here. LMAO
  9. sentence them to a couple weeks loading feeders in the middle of summer (when they've been baking in the sun) bonus points if its really humid as well.:happy-very:
  10. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Community service to be determined by the driver that was injured by their senseless acts.
  11. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I think they should be sentenced to being an onroad sup for life.
  12. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Sorry, cant do that.

Amendment VIII of the United States Constitution: "Excessive Bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishment inflicted"
  13. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

What about an onroad in someplace like China or Congo?
  14. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Haul the parents in and have them all attend classes, how to be a parent, how to beat your kids when they need it.
  15. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

That is tooo funny Tooner!:happy-very:
  16. cachsux

cachsux Wah

How to use birth control to prevent such problems from starting.