Fortune Magazine "Best Companies to Work For

franknitty

I haven't been around for a while, so if I'm posting something that has been posted before, my apologies. Now, I strongly disagree with Fortune magazine's ranking of FedEx Corporation being #98 in the Best Companies to Work For ! FedEx should not be in the Top 100, period !

I love my FedEx customers, HATE THE MANAGEMENT with a passion ! "It not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game" !

And lastly, be very careful with your relationship with some of your coworkers at FedEx. Why ? Because some of them are double agents working "Deep Cover" for management ! But you were aware of this, right ?

That is all.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I haven't been around for a while, so if I'm posting something that has been posted before, my apologies. Now, I strongly disagree with Fortune magazine's ranking of FedEx Corporation being #98 in the Best Companies to Work For ! FedEx should not be in the Top 100, period !

I love my FedEx customers, HATE THE MANAGEMENT with a passion ! "It not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game" !

And lastly, be very careful with your relationship with some of your coworkers at FedEx. Why ? Because some of them are double agents working "Deep Cover" for management ! But you were aware of this, right ?

That is all.

Actually, there was a typo at the Forbes printer. FedEx is really in the Bottom 100 companies to work for. Only WalMart and Burger King scored lower. Translation: FedEx is the rectum of all companies. WalMart and Burger King are the turds.