Fortune Names FedEx to Top 100 Companies List

dragracer66

TieGuy,
Fred has had plenty of indiscretions...he's just too crafty to leave much evidence. And you're full of it when it comes to determining my intentions. I like to be informed, plain and simple. You're the one always stirring the pot. Get over it. My manager is an ex-UPS IE and my Senior Manager is an ex-UPS Feeder Supervisor. Do you think they brought any baggage with them when they came over to FedEx? They're both as Brown as you are.
Wrong...If they were still as brown as any of us they would still be here not with you!!!! Although I don't always agree with tieguy he's dead on with this one. Maybe you can start your own forum and call it the "Barney Cafe" and you and all your purple friends can log on and talk how you wished you could work here, you can share all of your boring insight there, and the best part, none of us would go on there to "stir the pot" as you say!!!!!! Remember " I love you, You love me, Your a part of Fred's family!!!! With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, You will never work here too!!!!:sad-very:

FedexExEmployee

We tolerate your existence here. Don't push it beyond that.

Nobody cares if you or anyone else here is "tolerating" anyone's existence in this forum.

"Don't push it"?

You're nobody to tell anyone here not to push it. You're just another little screen name like everyone else.

Wake up and realize that the people here are NOT under your wanna-be rule in any which way, shape, or form. Save that ego-stroking power trip for your couriers.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I guess you're just as full of Brown as TieGuy ...right to the brim. You also seem a bit too familiar with Barney, which is probably right around your educational level.
Actually, I asked a legitimate question. Too bad you're unable to answer it with anything but insults. And, no, I don't really want to work for UPS either. After seeing a few of these inane (look it up) responses, it seems like a similar management mentality is the norm over there at the Brown House. TieGuy sounds just like the purple versions of UPS managers we have over here. They don't do any leading...they just enforce the rules verbatim(again,look it up) that are dictated down from the top. Ask them to solve a problem and they run for the Policy Guide instead of being able to think for themselves. That's why I scare him so badly. I'm not Brown and controllable. So he attempts to bully and badger until he gets his way, just like a good UPS manager should. If anyone disagrees, shout them down, and bury them with a BS campaign. He can't stand it that anyone but UPS people are on this site...it's out of his control.
FedEx actually used to be a great place to work, but that all changed when the people we recruited from UPS (or UPS rejects) started to climb the management chain of command. It took awhile, but the micro-manage everything mentality and Brown intimidation tactics slowly became the norm. Now, it's just like UPS, except we don't have a union to act as an intermediary between labor and management. The job is pretty much the same...only the color of the trucks is different.
I know this is all difficult for you to comprehend "Drag Racer", but ask your manager if he or she will explain it to you. In the meantime, keep watching Barney so you can do a better job of understanding difficult concepts.
I'm sorry that members like you tarnish the name and reputation of this site. You're truly pathetic.

dragracer66

I guess you're just as full of Brown as TieGuy ...right to the brim. You also seem a bit too familiar with Barney, which is probably right around your educational level.
Actually, I asked a legitimate question. Too bad you're unable to answer it with anything but insults. And, no, I don't really want to work for UPS either. After seeing a few of these inane (look it up) responses, it seems like a similar management mentality is the norm over there at the Brown House. TieGuy sounds just like the purple versions of UPS managers we have over here. They don't do any leading...they just enforce the rules verbatim(again,look it up) that are dictated down from the top. Ask them to solve a problem and they run for the Policy Guide instead of being able to think for themselves. That's why I scare him so badly. I'm not Brown and controllable. So he attempts to bully and badger until he gets his way, just like a good UPS manager should. If anyone disagrees, shout them down, and bury them with a BS campaign. He can't stand it that anyone but UPS people are on this site...it's out of his control.
FedEx actually used to be a great place to work, but that all changed when the people we recruited from UPS (or UPS rejects) started to climb the management chain of command. It took awhile, but the micro-manage everything mentality and Brown intimidation tactics slowly became the norm. Now, it's just like UPS, except we don't have a union to act as an intermediary between labor and management. The job is pretty much the same...only the color of the trucks is different.
I know this is all difficult for you to comprehend "Drag Racer", but ask your manager if he or she will explain it to you. In the meantime, keep watching Barney so you can do a better job of understanding difficult concepts.
I'm sorry that members like you tarnish the name and reputation of this site. You're truly pathetic.
Boo Hoo Hoo, Boo Hoo Hoo, I think you forgot the name of this site, Let me help you. It's "THE BROWN CAFE" not the purple cry baby site!!!!:sad-very::sad-very::sad-very::sad-very:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
DragRacer....I can take your name-calling, but you need to keep it somewhat mature and civil. If that's too difficult for you, keep your comments on the UPS Forums.

FedexExEmployee

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato into a fruit salad.
( I stoled / borrowed this line from MoreLuck's thread)
It says it all.

^ satellitedriver's signature.

"stoled"? LOL

Another illiterate *****

No wonder these brainless simpletons are spewing such garbage.

Thank God UPS doesn't require anything higher than a GED diploma, huh? lol

"stoled"!!!!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

satellitedriver

^ satellitedriver's signature.

"stoled"? LOL

Another illiterate *****

No wonder these brainless simpletons are spewing such garbage.

Thank God UPS doesn't require anything higher than a GED diploma, huh? lol

"stoled"!!!!! :rofl:
Yes, it is incorrect grammar.
I am a slack jawed, mouth breathing Texan and tend to type as I speak.
BTW, I am about to edit(if my net connection stays) some of your misspelled inappropriate use of language and personal attacks that are not condoned in the BrownCafe.
I could care less if you just mouthed off to me, but you are making it a habit and will not be tolerated as long as I am a moderator.

FedexExEmployee

Yes, it is incorrect grammar.
I am a slack jawed, mouth breathing Texan and tend to type as I speak.
BTW, I am about to edit(if my net connection stays) some of your misspelled inappropriate use of language and personal attacks that are not condoned in the BrownCafe.
I could care less if you just mouthed off to me, but you are making it a habit and will not be tolerated as long as I am a moderator.

You weren't just typing away when you added your signature. That's something which sits there for months on end, yet you've stared at it everyday thinking it was correct grammar.

Nice try! :wink2:

Now I'll tell you what won't be tolerated: Using your moderator status as leverage when you've been outwitted.

A real man is one who can dish it out, as well as take it.
You started mouthing off and now you're crying. Make up your mind slick.
:funny:

satellitedriver

You weren't just typing away when you added your signature. That's something which sits there for months on end, yet you've stared at it everyday thinking it was correct grammar.

Nice try! :wink2:

Now I'll tell you what won't be tolerated: Using your moderator status as leverage when you've been outwitted.

A real man is one who can dish it out, as well as take it.
You started mouthing off and now you're crying. Make up your mind slick.
:funny:
Leverage? I think you might be confusing that with trying to uphold the standards that Tony and Cheryl wish to have on their site.
Sorry, I haven't stared at my signature since I first typed it. I probably will change it, when I have time.
Right now, I am too busy reading, editing and responding to asinine posts.
A real man?
Heck, you can't even keep a job at Fedex.
Please put your vast English writing skills to good use and
become an 8th grade English teacher, with your attitude you would fit into the crowd.

satellitedriver

I realized I had to leave. I didn't want my wonderful mind to go to waste.:wink2:

I already have; at your expense. :happy-very:
Best 2cents I have spent in a long time.
A wonderful mind is a terrible thing to lose, to coin a paraphrase.
I hope,with your vast English skills,that you enjoy a double entendre.
Your harbor light of brilliance gives me hope of finding the shore of your wisdom, after being adrift on the sea of ignorance.
I can only pray that I live long enough to hear that you have won a Pulitzer (or dare I say it) a Nobel prize.
Your simple correction of my grammar, based on a single word, has changed my life.
THANK YOU.
You have outwitted me and I am vanquished.
OK, enough of that.
Things are real simple.
If you (or anyone else) continue to insult, use inappropriate language or are uncivil with your posts, I will edit the offending words out or even delete the entire post.
I volunteer my time in BrownCafe and to try and keep it an open and honest forum for discussion, but I've got to tell you, sometimes it feels like I am trying to herd cats.

FedexExEmployee

Best 2cents I have spent in a long time.
A wonderful mind is a terrible thing to lose, to coin a paraphrase.
I hope,with your vast English skills,that you enjoy a double entendre.
Your harbor light of brilliance gives me hope of finding the shore of your wisdom, after being adrift on the sea of ignorance.
I can only pray that I live long enough to hear that you have won a Pulitzer (or dare I say it) a Nobel prize.
Your simple correction of my grammar, based on a single word, has changed my life.
THANK YOU.
You have outwitted me and I am vanquished.
OK, enough of that.

:bigsmile2:

Things are real simple.
If you (or anyone else) continue to insult, use inappropriate language or are uncivil with your posts, I will edit the offending words out or even delete the entire post.
I volunteer my time in BrownCafe and to try and keep it an open and honest forum for discussion, but I've got to tell you, sometimes it feels like I am trying to herd cats.

I hope "anyone else" includes yourself.
You started mouthing off first.
Why don't you go back and edit your own post?
I don't think Cheryl would approve of the double standard.

satellitedriver

:bigsmile2:

I hope "anyone else" includes yourself.
You started mouthing off first.
Why don't you go back and edit your own post?
I don't think Cheryl would approve of the double standard.
If you think Cheryl or Tony would have a problem with anything I have said on this thread, or have edited out of it, please get in contact with them and voice your complaint.
They are not able to read all posts, but, if something is offense and brought to their attention they will respond.
If they agree with you, after reading this entire thread, I will resign as a moderator.
When I post as an individual giving an opinion, I will always qualify it as such.
When I edit a post, I do it as a moderator and I will give the reasons why I did it.
What would you like for me to edit out of my posts?
Please explain to me what you mean by my "mouthing off".
Once again, please contact Cheryl,or any of the other moderators, if you have a direct complaint against me being a moderator and using a double standard.
I await their opinion, not yours.

FedexExEmployee

I teach in two different schools. During the day, an Elementary cluster teacher (grades 3-5). I also teach in an after school program, working with 6th through 12th graders who are "at risk".

Btw, your boy tieguy is starting up with MrFedex again. I have a feeling if MrFedex or I kept starting with someone on this forum, we'd be gone a long time ago. This is what I meant by double-standards as well.