Fortune Names FedEx to Top 100 Companies List

satellitedriver

I teach in two different schools. During the day, an Elementary cluster teacher (grades 3-5). I also teach in an after school program, working with 6th through 12th graders who are "at risk".

Btw, your boy tieguy is starting up with MrFedex again. I have a feeling if MrFedex or I kept starting with someone on this forum, we'd be gone a long time ago. This is what I meant by double-standards as well.
Thanks for your efforts with the "at risk" youngsters. I hope your guidance will help them in their future. I truly mean that.
As to Tieguy being my "boy", all I can say is,
"Laughing My Asterisk Off."
I enjoy Tie's point of view, but I claim no relation to him.
If you and "your boy" keep your collective language clean and do not flame, there is no reason for either of you to have "been gone" in any time span on this forum.
The standards are more like a razors edge and very easy to fall off of in either direction.

klein

Für Meno :)
Old thread, but i just applied at a top 100 company from Canada. Looked if UPS was in it . NOPE !
Then looked at top 100 US companies. Yes, fedex is number 90. Nowhere is UPS.
And no, I didn't apply at fedex (didn't even make the top 100 in Canada). Good old Canada Post. See, if i get in there..

klein

Für Meno :)
Or it's screwed up facts ?

But, the fedex drivers I knew, liked what they were doing and would have never gone to UPS .

They manipulated the US government to misclassify its employees,they can easily influence a magazine, probably own Fortune.What makes that magazine the authority on the subject anyway,and what criteria is used to rank?Be happy UPS isnt on the list like dragracer66 put it and shut it.Guys got all the benefits and the pay to back it up far as purple vs brown there is no comparison,unless your an executive ,then purple would be a better place to work cause you make twice as much as ups execs.

bbsam

Staff member
So, sattelite, couldn't you have just moved the thread to the "competition" section of BC? Just curious.