Forum issues?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Wooopsss, that was my fault. I'm moving the javascript to a different server and there was a typo in the urls. Glad you pointed that out, thank you.

It should all work now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I noticed a colorful # 1 in the upper right corner of posts. Is this the same as a like? Is it a double like? "Like Like" hey, that's a highway in Oahu!
A double secret like, like a love??? Just wondering.

klein

Für Meno :)
I was trying to delete a post of mine after posting it.
In the past it was possible to do with the editing, and then delete.

There is no more delete now :(

fethrs

I noticed a colorful # 1 in the upper right corner of posts. Is this the same as a like? Is it a double like? "Like Like" hey, that's a highway in Oahu!
A double secret like, like a love??? Just wondering.

More, if you hold the cursor over the button it says "click here to publicly +1 this". So it's a +1, like a like but not a like.
Was that too much?
:happy2:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The icon is from google +1. Google's version of the facebook "like" button. Google’s official explanation is that it will make their search results more germane.

[video=youtube;4RyY2-ofP4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RyY2-ofP4g[/video]

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
The icon is from google +1. Google's version of the facebook "like" button. Google’s official explanation is that it will make their search results more germane.

[video=youtube;4RyY2-ofP4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RyY2-ofP4g[/video]
But what if you don't speak German?

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I won't be clicking +1. I don't want 'the world' to beat a path to my door. That's why I don't do facebook, my space or google.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh yeah, I forgot..........

disappointment.jpg

menotyou

bella amicizia
OK, I won't be clicking +1. I don't want 'the world' to beat a path to my door. That's why I don't do facebook, my space or google.

What is this google +1 stuff?? I don't tweet, facebook, my space, dig, or whatever else is making millions on Wall Street.