Foster Ave Preload? If not from Foster Ave Preload please skip this thread.

Integrity

Binge Poster
To My Fellow UPS Workers,

The purpose of this discussion thread is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of this discussion thread is to discuss the following work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

Anyone know how the maintenance man that was caught in the conveyor a couple of years ago is doing?

Did he make a full recovery?

Sincerely,
I

Future

Victory Ride
(In a old mans Brooklyn accent) Ahhhhhh Foster st.......it had to be the summer of 49.....Hottest GD summer i ever remember......was playin stickball behind Carusos deli.....when i whacked one over Latinas meat market..... now where was I?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
(In a old mans Brooklyn accent) Ahhhhhh Foster st.......it had to be the summer of 49.....Hottest GD summer i ever remember......was playin stickball behind Carusos deli.....when i whacked one over Latinas meat market..... now where was I?
Foster Av! lol

O

OLDMAN3

I love how he copy and pastes his little crap at the beginnings.
mg_4363.jpg