Found a dying Teamster after work today (7/29/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anybody know what hub this allegedly took place at? One call to a local TV news station will get things rolling.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
found some people talking about it on facebook but still nothing in the media. maybe UPS is run by the mafia.
Assume for a second (not just you) but ALL of you....that this kid died possibly of a heroin OD while off the clock (albeit on ups property). If that was your son, would you want that in the newspapers?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
OP, I'm not saying you're lying but I reviewed the police logs for Lancaster County for the 29th, 30th and 31st and there is no such entry. This in itself doesn't mean it didn't happen, but it doesn't help with credibility--we get a lot of trolls.

XavierPA

OP, I'm not saying you're lying but I reviewed the police logs for Lancaster County for the 29th, 30th and 31st and there is no such entry. This in itself doesn't mean it didn't happen, but it doesn't help with credibility--we get a lot of trolls.
And, as I've said already, I couldn't care less if you believe me or not. :glare:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Assume for a second (not just you) but ALL of you....that this kid died possibly of a heroin OD while off the clock (albeit on ups property). If that was your son, would you want that in the newspapers?
If true there are a variety of unknowns.. Unless it was a wrongful death I don't want to see a news story. RIP

XavierPA

Heard back from one of the local new sources but they didn't have much to offer. Natural causes makes me curious, though.

Screenshot_20160801-140440.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

watdaflock?

Why would that matter? I guess media covers areas differently but where I am, you can read about a heroin OD practically everyday.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm still waiting for the OP's explanation as to why an employee dying of a drug overdose while off the clock is UPS management's responsibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.