Found an "Employee Property Pass" in my house?

scrufdm1

I hope it's okay I ask this here. I found what looks to be the plastic cover that would slide over a battery on a hand held device. There is a silver sticker on it that says Employee Property Pass on it. I'm at a loss as to how it would have gotten inside my home on the floor in my living room because I haven't had any UPS employees inside my home (at least not that I'm aware of).

Can anyone tell me what that would go to or how to find out who it belongs to?

Thank you

705red

Browncafe Steward
Dude I have been looking for that. How did you get it? How can I get it back?

But seriously, take it back to work and give it to your LP, its possible that it was left in a bin that you used when you left the building.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Red this person found it in his house & thinks it belongs to a UPS driver!! Scruf am I correct?? Call 1 8oo pick ups & tell them a driver delivered to your house recently & you found a personal item of his/hers . They will locate driver & pass the word on..Thanks & good luck!!

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I hope it's okay I ask this here. I found what looks to be the plastic cover that would slide over a battery on a hand held device. There is a silver sticker on it that says Employee Property Pass on it. I'm at a loss as to how it would have gotten inside my home on the floor in my living room because I haven't had any UPS employees inside my home (at least not that I'm aware of).

Thank you

Maybe someone's been "Visiting" when you're not there??? I've heard stories about these UPS guys!!!

scrufdm1

Red this person found it in his house & thinks it belongs to a UPS driver!! Scruf am I correct?? Call 1 8oo pick ups & tell them a driver delivered to your house recently & you found a personal item of his/hers . They will locate driver & pass the word on..Thanks & good luck!!

Yes, you are correct. There is a code on it so they will probably be able to locate the driver who is missing it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yes, you are correct. There is a code on it so they will probably be able to locate the driver who is missing it.

If you know where the center is you could just take it to them and hand it off to a sup. I would really be cuious as to HOW it got into the living room. LOL :surprised:

AndyW

UPS hub employees who wish to bring personal cell phones to work are required to have one of these stickers. In order to leave a UPS sorting facility with a phone, a guard checks for a sticker to insure it is actually the employees property. You might want to ask any recent visiors if they work part-time at UPS. You could also drop it by a customer center. A guess based on your user name (scruf-pea?) would be 1380 Shore St. It might or might not make it back to it's owner, but you can be pleased you did your best.

satellitedriver

Thank you
Ah!
The game of Clue.
My guess is Col. Mustard dropped it.