Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama

brett636

with all due respect the only people i ever see wanting the President shot while in office are Gun nuts from the Far Righ and/or Tea party(such as this individual)

That is because that is what you want to see, and just because you want to believe it doesn't make it the truth. The fact of the matter is the person at the center of this discussion made a poor choice for a joke, and nothing more. There was no real intent or plan to attempt to assassinate the President, and the attention this woman is getting should be enough to keep her from doing it again. Anyone with any real plans or anyone who makes any real attempt at killing the President regardless of the political background doesn't make them representations of their political ideology. That is unless you want some of the most notorious mass murderers in recent memory to become representatives of the liberal ideology since that is what many of them turn out to be...

wkmac

If guns really do not offer any defensive value than we should disarm government first.

If not for gov't, guns would likely be far less in number. So called assault weapons may not even exist at all. Without gov't, how does Eugene Stoner get the experience and jobs from which he designs and build what will become the M-16 which serves as the platform for many of today's so-called assault rifles? Stoner got his experience as a machinist working for a WW2 aircraft armament company which lead to his design ideas, Armalite and the rest is history. One could easily learn the same of a John Browning or Mikhail Kalshnikov who ironically wanted to be and was also a poet with 6 published works of poetry.

If one wants to start to go to the root of the violence problem, there you go. What, Where, When, Who and Why? The how part is back to gov't.

Think about it.

Then again, I'm betting neither side of this argument wants too!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If not for gov't, guns would likely be far less in number. So called assault weapons may not even exist at all. Without gov't, how does Eugene Stoner get the experience and jobs from which he designs and build what will become the M-16 which serves as the platform for many of today's so-called assault rifles? Stoner got his experience as a machinist working for a WW2 aircraft armament company which lead to his design ideas, Armalite and the rest is history. One could easily learn the same of a John Browning or Mikhail Kalshnikov who ironically wanted to be and was also a poet with 6 published works of poetry.

If one wants to start to go to the root of the violence problem, there you go. What, Where, When, Who and Why? The how part is back to gov't.

Think about it.

Then again, I'm betting neither side of this argument wants too!
Who would ever think of such things?
Wars bringing innovations to weaponry?
Say it ain't so.

wkmac

Going back to the OP, in another thread 728 suggested Bush be tired for war crimes (I also agree) to which I responded only if Obama was hung right along side of him but then inquired if he wanted to go down that road. He responded back that he was good with that.

So in the final analyst, 728 isn't against the execution of a President a long as it's with a rope and not by a gun.

he should have been tried for War Crimes after his lies cost close to 5,000 US dead for NOTHING

He should be hanged right next to the current President if you are prepared to go down that road.

I'll be more than happy to go down that road. The Nazi Generals were hanged for invading Sovereign Countries and killing the populations on very similar imaginary reasons the USA invaded Iraq
Crimes Against Humanity
Crimes Against peace
Pursuing an Agressive War
Bush,Cheney, Rice et al are just as guilty of the same crimes

No argument this mom should have left her foot in her mouth but I think the motive of the OP is a bit hypocritical.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sandra Bullock came face to face with her stalker inside her home in the hallway..........She had been in the shower prior to that.

Yeah the guy's been arrested, but it's the tax payers that will pay for housing and feeding him. Too bad you didn't have a gun, Sandy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On July 12 an Atlanta woman took away a carjacker's gun and shot him while he was "biting and grabbing her."
According to Opposing Views, the woman got into her car and looked up to see suspect Sebastian Fontana walking toward her "with a gun." She locked the doors, but Fontana pointed the gun and told her to let him in.

She did so, and he said, "Now we're going to have some fun."

Before Fontana could do anything, however, he became "frustrated" that the car was manual instead of automatic and put down his gun to figure out how to operate the stick shift. At that point the woman grabbed the gun and tried to exit the vehicle while the suspect bit and grabbed her.

She then shot him so "she could get away."

bbsam

Staff member
Context? "Buy some good shoes and run from trouble." Have to admit it would probably be entertaining to watch Obama attempt to run.
The context was not that guns have no purpose in self defense that there are other alternatives that might also have benefits especially considering the "disgusting fat fat bodies" that Americans have become.

oldngray

nowhere special
The context was not that guns have no purpose in self defense that there are other alternatives that might also have benefits especially considering the "disgusting fat fat bodies" that Americans have become.

What about little old ladies? Don't they also have a right to defend themselves? And a gun may not always be the best solution to a problem but other times it is.

bbsam

Staff member
What about little old ladies? Don't they also have a right to defend themselves? And a gun may not always be the best solution to a problem but other times it is.
My goodness people! Lighten up! Haven't you ever seen "Full Metal Jacket"?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Going back to the OP, in another thread 728 suggested Bush be tired for war crimes (I also agree) to which I responded only if Obama was hung right along side of him but then inquired if he wanted to go down that road. He responded back that he was good with that.

So in the final analyst, 728 isn't against the execution of a President a long as it's with a rope and not by a gun.

No argument this mom should have left her foot in her mouth but I think the motive of the OP is a bit hypocritical.

ummmmmmmmm N O, thats not what I said. I said Bush,Cheney,Powell,Rice et al should be tried for War Crimes as teh Nazi Generals were hanged for the same type of crimes. I was even nice enough to give examples of how The Presidential Administration under Bush had committed the same crimes.
If you feel Obama has committed War Crimes,well here's your shot to enlighten us. i never said anyone should be randomly shot. Seriously if that is all you can glean from my posts it shows a distinct lack of comprehension on your part