Founder's Day Fail

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not giving you permission , I just choose to never eat their food they give out unless it is for a retiring driver

I make enough money to buy my own food and not have to deal with them throwing in back in my face that they gave us some crap food

But you go ahead and their food
Same here bro, I don't take there luke warm wall mart chicken either, I'd rather pay my own $1 for a gas station hot dog

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
luke warm Walmart chicken?---what the hell they trying to do -poison you?
Don't know, don't care. I don't eat their food either, I will take the 3 hours a day overtime pay they give me at 51.73 an hour and buy myself something I actually want to eat, hot and fresh, at home with people that I love, and that love me.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Some of the greatest and most memorable times at UPS are the " went 30days nobody died "reward barbecues they have featuring generic soda and the crappiest hot dogs money can buy. Nothing like standing around at 8pm with a bunch of other stinky drivers bitchin about there planned day

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Oh, and another one of my favorites,,, the Christmas eve crap food they make a big deal about. I know myself personally I'd prefer to stand around that craphole at 9pm while entire family waits for my tired grumpy arse to get home to start the Xmas festivities... That you god for booze