FOX NEWS: just where does "stupid" stop?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
We managed to find the one thing that could make trolls hate driven thread better. An actual wiki trained phycologist.
Why should anyone condemn steatements made on an OPINION show. You might not like them, but they are entitled to their opinion whether you agree with them or not !
STATEMENTS---Not steatements... Those who live in a glass house should NOT throw stones....

Last edited:

BrownArmy

I feel like we're not getting anywhere with any of this.

Not the conversations between folks on this forum, although there's that.

I'm more pointing toward rational and productive discourse between citizens of this country that happen to hold opposing views about the 'correct' (if there is such a thing) way forward - we're not getting anywhere, and we're getting in each others (and our own) way.

What happens on this forum is a microcosm of what happens in the political sphere, in the $-driven media, in the $-driven government, etc.

It's certainly fun throwing #$it at each other, like monkeys at the zoo, and maybe it makes us feel better.

But it doesn't change a darn thing.

Maybe I'm an idiot optimist, but I feel like we can do better.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Now put it in context Superballs, immediately after a segment where they were slamming on president obama being disrespectful of our military persons, the two men proceed to be disrespectful of a female pilot, regardless of the humor intention.

Apparently, YOU, dont get it, as did the thousands of people who complained to the channel, including advertisers who threatened to pull ads on the show unless Boling apologized ON THE AIR.

You may think it was funny, but it was tasteless nonetheless on the heels of the same people making a federal case out of president obama.

TOS.

Never thought I'd be quoting Upstate, but.....Yawn

He DIDNT apologize until the left wing loons and thousands of pieces of hate mail started showing up at FOX news doorstep.

He thought he was being funny, and it wasnt until he was called out, that he decided to attempt to clear himself of his stupidity.

Welcome back, and thanks for calling it what it was, DISRESPECTFUL.

TOS.
What's really the issue? He apologized. It was probably documented in his U6135 and had a stern talking to. Nobody here should be apologizing for his actions. All these flame posts arn't political ideology. They are flat out poor behavior/morals on the individual.

Nimnim

The Nim
But now, FOX went "all in" with "The FIVE". A show with 3 shortskirted airheaded women, and one conservative troll along with Bob Beckel, the shows idiot Liberal.

I stopped reading here because of this misogynistic statement. How dare you demean these women in this way. Just because of the attire they decided to wear they're airheaded and don't deserve the same respect other broadcasters deserve? How do you know that other female newscasters don't show up in short skirts, if the camera only shows their chest and up how do you know their not wearing shot skirts as well?

You'll only accredit women who "report" the news if the camera is never able to show what's going on below the waist?

th_015_orz-v2.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'll make it simple for all of you.
1. If you only made it through junior high, FOX is for you.
2. Your IQ is less than 100? FOX is your network.
3. WalMart is the store of your dreams...FOX.
4. Are you fervently religious? If so,...FOX
5. If your parents were first cousins.....FOX
6. Sarah Palin should be our next President!!...FOX
7. You are age 75 or above...FOX
8. Chuck Norris is a great actor...FOX
9. You have more guns than common sense...FOX
10. Your name is moreluck...FOX
11. Ronald Reagan was our greatest Presdent...FOX

I could go on, but FOX is for idiots, most of whom are GOP.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/sadists-psychopaths-find-new-home-online/

Sadists, psychopaths find new home online
Trolls' antisocial behaviors forcing companies to eliminate popular feature
A recent study suggests that Internet trolls could be the same type of people who, before the Internet age, would have taken their aggression out in a way that is physically violent and harmful to others.
This month’s issue of Personality and Individual Differences published the results of the “Trolls Just Want to Have Fun” study in which more than 1,200 people participated. The study tested the personality traits of Internet trolls and compared them to the population at large.
They wanted to determine whether or not those who troll have common “noxious” personality traits and, specifically, whether they fit into the “Dark Tetrad” – the Machiavellian personality combination that is found to lead to antisocial behaviors such as psychosis, narcissism, sadism and psychopathy.
The problem of trolls has become a major issue for sites that are forced to hire full-time monitors to sift through the trolls’ injections. Trolls often take much joy in disruption have found ways to overwhelm even the savviest of websites.